Lets Get something straight Corinth

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

well careful with that. Speak too much homey and mods might jump on you for not speaking English. I have seen it before.

Blind threats from the both of you... guess your not as well edumicated as you thought you were.

low blow there. This isnt a peeing contest on who has more cash. Bragging about it shows a form of insecurity. You should never have to say crud like that in the forums mate. I honestly dont know what you were thinking about trying to one up a random person in the forums.

How about we stop the petty insults and crotch measuring contest thats going on in here and stay back on topic to what this thread was about. If you guys feel you need to have a mine is bigger than yours contest then take it to pm. Save the rest of us from having to hear this childishness.

yo ur gunna say that to me? i wuz defending myself against a pb player of all things, first she attacked my type, then maiden said shes ashamed of me being in her alliance, then she said shes ashamed of me being in her country. and if i were a blowhard u woulda seen my scud way before this. the facts are she claims its her country and her alliance and yet im a greater contributor by far in both areas and showing my scud is the only way to shut her up which i doubt will happen anyway.

im sorry u must of missed this:

Daizan,
May I shoot E.D.I. please? Pretty please? Not only does the bad english aggravate me, but the whole lack of intelligence as a whole is.....just please let me shoot him.

:(

(It's even worse that he's in our Alliance .-.
And my country )
-headdesks-
im proud to b an american and i pay a boat load of taxes, so ill leave it at that

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I didnt miss it.. I just dont think it matters in the long road. You figure you put in more effort than she does... then you wouldnt need to validate yourself.

You dont like her... she obviously doesnt like you. However I dont play this game for a popularity contest. I know I put in hard work.. to me thats the victory. Doesnt matter what someone else says.

as for the taxes thing... Everyone pays taxes. All your doing is digging your own hole by bragging about your coin there mate. Let it be.

DeletedUser

I didnt miss it.. I just dont think it matters in the long road. You figure you put in more effort than she does... then you wouldnt need to validate yourself.

You dont like her... she obviously doesnt like you. However I dont play this game for a popularity contest. I know I put in hard work.. to me thats the victory. Doesnt matter what someone else says.

as for the taxes thing... Everyone pays taxes. All your doing is digging your own hole by bragging about your coin there mate. Let it be.

dood how do u think im bragging? when someone calls u unintelligent and uneducated how do u respond? evidence is the only way the truth is discovered on the interent.

ive been playing this game for many weeks, hav u heard about my financial standing before? she attacked me personally and i took it personally. she said its her country, and i disproved that by showing that i pay a hefty price to b in the US. i dont even kno her and before her diarrhea of the mouth/trollism i had nevr typed one wurd to her. why on earth would she just start attacking a pb player, i hav 9 posts and i dish it out, but i dont attack people personally nor hav i. my taxes wer only brought into this cuz she said shes ashamed that i liv in her country

DeletedUser

ok this is my last post in here. this is getting dry.

thats not proof thats a picture of a guy at a car rally or something.

How do I respond when someone calls me uneducated and unintelligent? I snicker to myself as I know different. I dont have a need to prove myself to anyone as I have proven all I need to, to myself.

Best advice I can give you is what I already have. Who cares what she thinks of you. Who cares if she says she is ashamed to have you in her country. I doubt you would lose sleep over the fact that a total stranger dislikes you mate.

If someone slams you personally then report the post or message by that red and white triangle on the bottom left of their post. Staff will look at it and figure out if something needs to be done about it. There is no need to run off the cuff in the forums.

DeletedUser

Who cares if you have a Ferrari?

Seriously, grow up.

DeletedUser

the point is, that i play this game for fun, and i have thrown mud but its all in the name of the game.

when someone starts attacking me personally, i defend myself bro, the only way i know how.

"ur stupid" actually rich people arnt stupid
"ur english is terrible" actually its just slang
"hate that u liv in my country" actually i probably pay ur welfare
"hate that u r in my alliance" actually its players like me that keep u safe

did i miss anything? i guess im thorough, like everything i do in life. so, dont get all self righteous when someone is just trying to defend themselves against libel

DeletedUser

and thats the last post from me im outy, this forum aint got nuthin for a brother, just a waste of time, peace love and understanding

DeletedUser5061

Yo E. I think maiden was being sarcastic as well mate or she thinks you didn't realise I was being sarcastic and posted the stats to prove me wrong :D either way she is pretty blessed

Anyways let's get something straight alliances who use spies in this game to infiltrate other alliances need to get a life straight up. What is the point in playing this game if you know where your next attack is coming from? What is the point in playing a game you have no chance in losing in it? You are basically wasting your time playing this game.

I mean you must be a proper loser in life to need to have to win this game so bad that you would waste your time on it just to show a few people you are something you are really not.

Various people have said elitism killing this game, it does not give new players a chance but everytime we do, there is always some no life noob alliance thinks you know what here our chance let's get a few spies in there.

Disclaimer: Above is not directed at one person, it is directed at a entire alliance where there are people who are not smart enough to realise using spies is like reading the spoilers then watching the movie.

DeletedUser

"ur stupid" actually rich people arnt stupid

Thats one of the most outright dumbass things i have ever heard....since when is money a measure of intelligence?

No wonder she said she is ashamed you live in her country....its people like you that give all the other good nice down to earth Americans a bad name by acting like a self important, arrogant, money worshipping halfwit.

So what if you pay more taxes? so what is she is on welfare (not saying she is, I don't think I have ever even talked to her). People are on welfare because they need help not because they need some arrogant looking down their nose at them.

Oh and the way to prove your intelligence would be to act intelligent instead of acting like a 5 year old in a pissing contest.

Apologies everybody else for the rant.... I just caught up on the forum and found like 8 posts form EDI >.<

For the record he did make some decent points....APE need to be more offensive and there are signs internally that that is happening

Although he is still wide of the mark saying APE is a 1 man alliance. Nicko is good, but not that good, if we were truly a one man alliance we would have failed a long time ago.

Oh EDI I forgot to sign my - Rep, My bad

Oh and Dai... couldn't agree more with you about spies man...always hated it as a tactic.

DeletedUser

dood how do u think im bragging? when someone calls u unintelligent and uneducated how do u respond? evidence is the only way the truth is discovered on the interent.

I haven't seen a single post defending intelligence or education from you and I just read through all of them. Other than posting a picture of your Ferrari and then trying to prove that is real. Good for you for owning a car like that, but a person doesn't have to be intelligent or educated in any way to own one of those. In fact far more uneducated people own cars of that caliber. Look at rappers and drug dealers for example. I'm not saying you are either one of those btw before you decide to post your company's profits here or something...

I could also go into the whole CO2 emission from those cars killing the world every day argument...but I'm not a hippie...:)

DeletedUser

wow seriously EDI, do you actually think that! that is wrong, i think maiden did not deserve that rant and i think an apoligy is in order. She was obviously having a laugh and you have disrespected her massively.

Also I am not a one man alliance... and yes PB are top because guess what they are good! got no idea what dia is going on about spies for, i have personally a few good friends in PB and i wouldn't dream of asking them for info, maybe them to jump ship and swap sides... but info Never, where is the fun in that.

Although it does seem you do have a few players leaking stuff because an alliance not to be named seems to be very in the know about your going ons, they seem to mail out alot of stuff to a few players i know... most of stuff that i have ever got seems to be bogus info which to be honest do not want ( kinda ruins the chalenge) and i try to ignore it but with your recent rant and a few IGM seems i need to listen a little more and ain't as bogus as first thought!

DeletedUser

I actually found EDI's rant quite amusing. Americans are quick to bash each other (which is funny) but equally as quick to forgive and forget and back each other up (which isn't funny if you're the one pissing them off).

Btw...EDI, that is a nice scud. But I don't know why you'd let some creepy dude handle your car keys like that. :p

And I'm not gonna respond to that last spy thread bit...I think we all know the truth about who uses spies and who doesn't. Then again, it should be expected that every war will have it's fair share of cowards.

DeletedUser

Lol at EDI

"rich ppl rnt stoopid" or something along those lines.

That is amongst the most stupid things I have seen on this forum.

DeletedUser

Although it does seem you do have a few players leaking stuff because an alliance not to be named seems to be very in the know about your going ons, they seem to mail out alot of stuff to a few players i know... most of stuff that i have ever got seems to be bogus info which to be honest do not want ( kinda ruins the chalenge) and i try to ignore it but with your recent rant and a few IGM seems i need to listen a little more and ain't as bogus as first thought!

actually we arnt worried about leaked info. Someone had some fun yesturday and deleted parts of our forums. Though I dont think they took into account we had backups on most of what they deleted.

DeletedUser

actually we arnt worried about leaked info. Someone had some fun yesturday and deleted parts of our forums. Though I dont think they took into account we had backups on most of what they deleted.

You always get one idiot man...never understood why people cant just have a straight fight.

DeletedUser

i have a couple friends in PB too but never asked them to give me intel....i am not a fun of this tactic either

about EDI and maiden i cant really tell who is mostly correct,as i dont know how this all started,but it looks like EDI has the excuse of defending himself in a personal attack,but that part with the ferrari and the dollars..cant find any use of it...

*EDI cant be richier than nickossa anyway;-)

DeletedUser

:eek: OMG!!!! well that is pretty bad, I back ours up too in the event of that happening, happened a few times on previous servers but i know that sucks and yes it seems we get info leaked too! nothing you can do about it either sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.