LF Active Alliance for Lady Noob

• Thread starter DeletedUser30763
  • Start date

DeletedUser30763

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for an active alliance that can help me learn this game. I have played a similar game however I am still very unfamiliar with this one.

The current alliance I am in I am ranked 2nd which tells me there are not a lot of active members in my alliance. I am looking for an alliance that may be willing to take me on and wont be rash towards me for asking a few silly questions should I have any.

My current world rank is 2479 (1131 pts). I believe I am in Ocean 43 but I don't know how to confirm that as I am only going off the number in my mini map. I also have a market place and a harbor.

Please let me know if you would be willing to take me on.

Thanks,

Danielle

DeletedUser20053

Hey, I would recommend a few things for you.

1. Read up on game tips and guides. There's a lot of reading, but they are very useful. If you hit me up in game I can send you a few. (Game name is the same as my forum name)

2. Get into an alliance that's close to you. You want an alliance that has high attack points, and high average points/low member count (30-50 members is good)

3. Have no fear. This is a game have fun :)

DeletedUser

Welcome to grepolis :)
Don't worry about players around you not having as many points as others. Players in o43 started later than those at the centre of the world and so they will be lagging behind a little. I suggest that you join an alliance with a big presence in you ocean as they will be able to support you against attacks more effectively.
Good luck!
If you have any questions you can message me ingame.

DeletedUser14279

I could help to. But ya really Dumis has good advice