Life At Kappa

DeletedUser

story

I joined VRoK a week after I started on Kappa. I was active, helped out where needed, just a soldier. AJ was going to leave and wanted me to take a leadership position. To be honest, did not want it but I said I would help out if needed. AJ did not leave so I not much changed for me. War with BS, yada, yada, BS disbands (yay!, no need to check for incoming attacks at 3am). Life goes on, AJ quits, probably for good. Before he leaves, he asked me to fill a leadership role. I said I would but I told him I had concerns. The problem is, I am strict when it comes to this kind of stuff so it would probably be best if I remained a soldier. My philosophy is; if you dont want to be active, your booted. Dont want to fight in the war, your booted. Dont want to read your mail, your booted. You dont want to help an alliance mate in trouble, your booted. In the end I filled one of the leadership positions. To be honest, it is a lot of work, not sure why anyone would volunteer for it. We have a good alliance, good members.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13729

My first world basicly since i only played eta till 2k points before this came out.
Got a message from Damia to join and i did join Dynamis thanks to that. Nolifed myself to allys top 3 and 6k points in abit over a week. It was a tuesday when i got conquered and the funny thing was that i was about to conquer that day. VRoK helped me alot but it wasnt enough so i got rimmed into o64 by bs and saintchill who is now a alliance mate lol.
After that Dynamis decided to get me a squad in o64 and recruited about 20 people there,we were number one in that ocean but we were loosing the war against bs and VRoK slowly in o54 by either them recruiting our better players or just conquering the smaller ones .Also i got nr 1 rank in o64 for over a month now since i got conquering very fastly and took many cities in the ocean lol.
Leaders decided to merge into GoC so we did that for a day lol. Northern o54 people who felt that the leaders were to far away and wanted to stay in the ocean decided to join Dominion instead and i followed their lead few hours later aswell bringing half of o64 people with me .The rest eventually joined Ghost Phalanx from that ocean.
After joining we went into war with VRoK and had a great time doing so mainly lol,i even broke two sieges from my o64 bases with ls attacks for example . I imagine VRoK did a bit better in the war by killing of some stray smaller people and we did the same of course,neither one took one of the leader citys. After posting on top 12 alliance topic srains contacts me and we talk abit, i tell him to contact Dragot about diplomacy or whatever he wishes about. The next day i wake up i find out that we are probably going to merge and instant ceasefire is in effect lol. Few days later most bigger players join VRoK and we are in complete control of o54. I myself join aswell and in about a week or so name gets changed into VRoD. Darks leadership crumbles soon there after and we start the war on them by pacting up with the splinter alliance -9-. Atm we are at about 50+ cities in the ocean and only increasing in the future .
By now i have 12 cities ,7 in o64 and 5 in o54 atm,will conquer several more during the next few days . Also im at about 38k bp atm wich is 90% abp and at 115k points and growing.For example i will send a 30h conquer out today to get a city near o44 border to join the Dark war, wanna get like 5 cities in that ocean aswell lol. Also got plans to conquer into o65 in time.

DeletedUser

my story as only just begun joined 2 weeks ago (1st world) rl freinds got me to join ,im a ocean away from them but ill slowly expand to meet them (if i survive that long) got my 2nd city yesterday and am having fun ,but there be fun days ahead i should think ,

DeletedUser

My latest news

I was penalized 2 points by the forum mods for my usage of abbreviations. The experienced posters I am sure know you cannot abbreviate bad words. I will add this experience to my life at kappa

DeletedUser

Oh Kappa: my sweet return after 7 months of no Grepolis. How do I describe thee?
I joined REAL MADRID the day after the world started because I didn't know anyone, and they invited me. R. Madrid disappeared a few days later (a car wreck that no one knew about), and I was invited to be a part of the offshoot, Deadly Angels. The first few weeks were great, but there were problems with participation. I expressed these concerns and gave notice that I would be leaving. Well, instead of bidding me adieu, like good sense would dictate, they made me leader! I decided to have some fun and shake things up. We broke from the pacts of yesterday and sided with -BS- against our old friends: Deli; VRoK; Confederate States; and all the rest. It was good fun, and we tuned the crap outta Deli. Then, Dai and Kadj left within a day of each other, sending the world into the unknown. Deli's strongest players and -BS- then formed Chillax with Deli leaders at the helm. Woe is me! Understandably, Chillax sided with Confederate States and turned on us. The Deadly Angels turned coat and ran for the hills by the score...friggan panzies. I was alone and under no fewer than 20 attacks, including at least one CS, each day for a week and a half. To my own surprise, I didn't lose a single city and actually gained one. My friend and neighbor from the start of the world, suxtobeu, talked to Chillax and Strike Force leadership, without my knowledge, pleading for my existence. My old friend turned enemy turned friend turned enemy turned friend, DuPatron, told me that I had earned a spot in Strike Force with my will to fight and survive, as long as I could be good. The day he left for vacation, he made me a leader in Strike Force.
Here I sit, still being good ;)

DeletedUser

lol I shouldnt really post in here but I am dieing to :D since my ingame name is different than my forum name....

I joined Kappa a while back and found my old alliance from Epsilon there.. I was an ocean away from them (90 hours give or take via cs) but joined them anyways. So I was alone in my end of the world. I figured I cant tromp around but must play nice with my nabors as my continued existance relied on thier wims. I befriended almost everyone around me that was gaining points nicely up to like 3 islands away. I helped in attacks and def of their cities to help them stay in the game so that if I get targetted I could have some help. I was targetted 4 times in the first little bit but it was done by noobs and was able to fight off the cs's rather easilly by myself. I saw one city I wanted and asked an alliance to help me take it as the guy was a turtle. They agreed as they wanted battle points and helped clear him for me to take.

From there my old alliance had started some inhouse bickering and the leader left as that person had some things in real life to attend to that was more important (gasp shock awe) and another alliance decided that we were weaker than they wanted to started telling me what the alliance I was now looking after can and cannot do.

Well I figured we were allies and allies dont talk that way to each other. So I sent him a nice pm telling him where he can and cannot stick his attitude and any of his guys I see I will take out personally no matter where or when (well where being around me as I am not travelling 90 hours by cs :p). He didnt like that too much so broke the pact with us. (again gasp shock awe) due to the severe sadness I felt at the loss of such a great ally who helps lead us when we didnt know we needed leadership from outside I talked to the group of people I had befriended and they agreed to take us into their alliance.

When we merged all was butterflies and rainbows. we agreed to move those that were south north and those north south and meet in the middle. The old alliance got intimidated by an alliance near them and broke off with us to join an alliance around them to protect themselves from VroK and Rogues...

So this new alliance I joined joined up with another alliance and we were a force to start being recognized as a power. Till that leader didnt like all the sub leaders he made (I advised him to fire those he didnt like but he refused saying he quits) he then started making all the sub leaders founders.. 3/4 of the subleaders were on and were worried what he was going to do since he was so mad.. so asked me to remove his powers till he calmed down so he doesnt do anything drastic. and to remove founder rights from everyone but myself. I held interm leadership till a new leader was chosen.

over the next while the old leader thinking I just overthrew him started sending pms around and creating waves where he could to try and stir things up against me. He made me his personal enemy in his profile even though I tried asking him to come back and tried to explain things to him. He then attacked me and cleared a couple of my cities while I was offline. I built back up as fast as I could and remained vigilent against other attacks.

one of the old leaders mates got wind of things and in defense of his old leader who they saw as me usurping the throne (him and the old leader) even though all the council had explained to this person that it was discussed and voted on that I would hold interm leadership till a new leader was chosen this guy kicked everyone out of the alliance.

We formed up a new alliance and have been hitting people around us fairly frequently.

As for the old leader.. he sent me a pm saying he was sorry and he just re read his old messages from me and misread them as he was angry at the time and saw them in a different light than what they were intended. He could see now that I was only trying to help the situation and wonders if I would accept his apology. A couple of days later me and a couple other people nailed him hard while he slept (I wondered how he would like them apples) and took 2 of his cities. I took one and another guy took another. I then launched 3 more colony ships at him to finish him some more as I felt I was the one slighted by him. He logged in and saw 3 cs's heading towards him and his cities decimated of troops and ships and set his account to reset to try and spurn us thinking his cities and such would just disapear.

So far I have taken 4 of his cities.. I got my eye on one more for after the attack break ends. Oh Kappa how I love thee.

DeletedUser13729

Got conquerer of the day yesterday.
Stole a 11k city ,begged a 7,7k city from a allymate (ghost city) and sent a 5,5k conquer near o44 border to join that war-30 hour conquer from my most western city.Also have killed 4 cs in the last few days :)

Also about to break 150k points and have 15 cities.

vincaocao

Phrourach
I am a loser in this world :p

I started out in O54 and started an alliance with some classmates and started recruiting, the alliance was crap and our leaders were inactive, and a leader (a classmate) betrayed us and kicked everyone out so I dissolved it.

And the next days was a fail story, I tried to join VRoK, the recruiter didn't reply and I was stupid not to join a weak alliance, then a guy from VRoK tried to clear me before the conquest, the first attack was powerful but failed, the second was the conquest and I couldn't defend against him so my city got conquered.

I spoke to him and told him I was trying to join VRoK, he didn't know that, and I restarted in O64, my growth is steady but slow but I'm closer to researching conquest everyday, and my and my best friend started an alliance again, after staying in the 100s for a long time we finally rose above no.100 and we continue to rise and yes I think it's good for an extremely bad noob like me, the alliance may be crap but unlike Golden Phalanx, we're organised unlike my previous fail alliance.

If it wasn't for being conquered I would've got 3-4 cities by now, and the main reason why I grow slowly is because I have a life, I spend plenty of time but not like 2-5 hours a day and I still check regularly a day, so I do have a life outside grepolis. :)

DeletedUser

I started out in ocean 25 about a month ago. Decided to found an alliance based on alliance ideas i recieved from Alpha. Suprisingly enough, my alliance grew to a not perfect but steady size of about 53000 points(in 1 month, its still rising) and grows about 1500 points a day. We started to go to war with The Army of Squirrels mainly a BP just for fun thing, but then it became a little personal when people started to boast(I boasted too, im not even gonna lie). At the moment, my alliance is spread in ocean 25 and 57. We are still at war with the Squirrels, but it has become more of a ceasefire since their have been no recent attacks.

DeletedUser

there is a recruitment section for alliances in the forums for a reason mate :p

DeletedUser

Started out in BS, but A. didn't have skype and B. was in 046. So it was boring and I quit.

Then, me and Jaggius decided to form The Spartans(Currently The Army of Squirrels) to look nooby. So we got a few players in and got a few pacts, one with The Gods Conquest.

Once my BP ended I started to attack and pillage my neighbours, clearing their 6 swordsmen. Then, I attacked DearKiller, who was TGC best player and he asked me why I attacked because we where pacted and I replied saying "for da bpz". Then, I apologised to ArmouredHoplite and he declared war so I got an attack for Hanzou of 25 hops, which I replied to with my 104 slingers.

After that there wasn't many attacks, till DearKiller joined Abaddon and conquered Toko, an player coming in and out of activity.

Then, Agamemson got attacked by drewsta. So I supported him with 5 chariots. So I got 3 incoming attacks which I dodged and I think they think I had no troops.

So, now I am sending an attack to a certain TGC player and that is pretty much it.

DeletedUser

It wasnt my idea to declare war but I have to speak on behalf of my alliance. And besides, toko barely ever played. PLus, nobody really attacks anymore so i have no idea wats going on