Newspaper Lindos New (Read All About It). Part 2

DeletedUser

This Is How It Would Of LOOKED:

Exclusive Interviews:

MRAs of the world: XI alliances MUNK.

Q1. There is a lot talk going around about your 3 alliances are the MRA of the world? What are you thoughts on that.
MRA = Mass Recruiting Alliance ... That's how I interpret it anyway.
Considering we formed our alliances over in XI, leadership and everything and
moved everyone over as close to each other as we could I don't see how we fall under the MRA title.
We do have some spots available that if certain players come over from other worlds and have good experience they can join.
(what alliance is going to turn down a top notch player that wants to join there ranks)
but I don't see how we fall into that category at all. Seen that on the forums a couple times and just shook my head
Q2. Alliance in this world class themselves as elite on there profile? Thoughts?
I definitely agree there are some elite alliances over here, not going to name them but the true elite alliances know who they are. I haven't specifically memorized any of the alliances mentioning that they were elite on there alliance profiles, doesn't really matter to me. Grepostats and other external sites can tell me who's who and what experience they have (granted they haven't started a new account). As far as I'm concerned if we've marked you red then we'll do our best to take you out, if your green we'll do our best to help you, that's all that matters and having the words "were elite" in your profile isn't going to intimidate anyone over here lol.

What a beginner thinks of the game and alliance: Horn Devil.

Q1. Being a new player to grepolis how do you find the game?
Difficult...alot to remember and cruel at times. if your not ready by the end of protection its a struggle not being in an alliance even being in one is hard.

Q2. When you first joined grepolis, what was you thoughts about the game?
Boring as hell took a while to get into it but once you get going and can start battling the fun begins but it is a lengthy game and v time consuming.

Q3. Within your alliance do you fell like it is a good place for beginners?
yes and no. if your like me and have never played this type of game before..the first 10 days of the game all you get is bombarded with invites to join an alliance though no one actually tells you what you join an alliance for then once you ask they withdraw it i would suggest a small start up island not a world. removing that factor joining virus helped me alot fury has some great documents in his forum that explains the game in detail alot better and also gives you some examples and tricks to help you get started. they have great communication and whatever i need weather it be a silly blonde question or information on attacks most of the members are quick to reply and help. they dont mock and are very patient with me.

Where They Come From: Black Fury - Virus.

The alliance Virus was originally started by me on the Alpha server playing as Solipicus. After spending time in various alliances, some top notch, in a leadership capacity I was getting tired of the sit back and wait attitude of the alliances as a whole and decided to bring a little action with aggressive and active players to the server. It did liven things up that is for sure, and in the end the players who jumped aboard with me at the time were excited, thankful and rejuvenated. It is amazing what organization and teamwork can do. Unfortunately, RL took a bite out of me in a big way, had to step away from Alpha and a couple other servers where I was one of the top ranked and respected players, to a more relaxed and laid-back attitude and server. After some months I was able to get back into it and found my way into the PI server where I played as Dave Y. Now having a great time playing again and with PI closing down I decided to add a new world with good settings to replace the PI server, so I resurrected Virus.

Your Monthly Newpaper Was Written By *Conan

There isn't much to it but thought I would get abit more insight for you in the world of LINDOS!:pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its a shame it couldn't work like that then it would of been the first real newspaper of grepolis :p

Whys it not working??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32498

Great paper. MRA, and noob perspective included too. :)

DeletedUser11965

use Powerpoint to make it, take a picture and upload it

DeletedUser

Haha lol, i hate windows 8, so i brought my laptop the day before it came out hehehe. Good luck trying to use it, and nice effort on the paper again mate :)

DeletedUser17045

Its a shame it couldn't work like that then it would of been the first real newspaper of grepolis :p

Whys it not working??

Hahaha, no it wouldn't have. I did a proper layout of a newspaper way back when world Phi opened up called the Phi Express and then again for the Gythium Gazette (for world Gythium). I'm pretty sure I was the first, although, not 100%.