Newspaper Lindos New (Read All About It).

DeletedUser

Lindos News.
( READ ALL ABOUT IT ).​

Good Evening Lindos forum goers and players, I bringing you the first addiction of Lindos Times.
I will try doing it every fortnightly or monthly, bringing you the news of lindos.
Lets get a insight of whats going on in them.. shall we??
(Only 50p).

This month I have secured interviews with 3 founders within the Top12 Alliances.
And a special guest interview with the talk of the forums

First Interview: Milos21 - Premium Gold
Second Interview: Klast - Servants of Sekhmet
Third Interview: Miknel - Private Mail
Let the interviews begin..

First Interview: Milos21
Q1. Why did you start your alliance/where did you guys come from?
I started alliance here as a continuation of alliances called Project Venom and Permanent Ban. Since I was leading there, and both servers ended, I brought remaining players here and gathered some new names. I started the alliance to be able to keep playing Grepolis with my friends, the way we want.
Q2. Who do you see as your alliances main competition in the next month or so?
All alliances around us, mainly in oceans 45, 44 and 55. I am pretty sure alliances flow will be dynamic so I dont investigate other alliances much. I dont think any alliance should consider other alliances as enemies at this stage. You simply need to position your self on the map. Anyone on your way is an obstacle you need to avoid. In that sense, I could rather list 20 islands that we plan to put under control next month or so. Only after alliances profile themselves, I will be able to tell who the competition is. So, for now, I only see islands to control and invade.
Q3. Which alliance has impressed you the most so far? Not counting your own alliance of course?
Its been one day since BP is over. The alliances which started later are only now coming out of BP. If I had to choose, Extraordinary Gentlemen marked my alliance in red which is pretty cool. Ask me the same in a month
Q4. What are your future plans for lindos?
Mostly to play in such a way to have fun for long, long time. Make our core small and compact, not like we did few times before (I held 4 core oceans twice for 6 months+). Dont make pacts with alliances near you, that kills the game. Replace people who quit with new faces and train a few newbies properly.
But have fun is the main part.
Last Question..
Q5. Do you have anything you want all of lindos to know about yourself and your alliance?
yes please.
Peeps, when we say no pacts, we mean no pacts.
Second Interview: Klast
me and keke started this alliance to have fun aswell as to show our potential as a force to be reckoned with! and we come from a few places, almost all are friends i've picked up somewhere though, everyone has proven themselves worthy of this team.
Q2. Who do you see as your alliance main competition in the next month or so?
Just about anyone in or near our territory
Q3. Which alliance has impressed you the most so far? Not counting your own alliance of course?
Private mail, they successful stopped one of our cs attempts (barely)
Own lots of territory and be the longest lasting allianec of this world (till the end!)
Q5. Do you have anything you want all of lindos to know about yourself and your alliance?
Of course not, the less they know the better for us!
Third Interview: Miknel
This alliance is a mix of players from several different servers. Some I have known for 3 years since the days of The Enlightened/Seriously Enlightened in Epsilon. The larger majority of this alliance is made up of Permanent Ban members from Corinth, with some non-PB admirers sprinkled in. This alliance was started as an extension to Premium Gold. Milos21 and many of the PB members had been planning for a long time to begin together again on the next speed 2 conquest no morale server that opened. When this server was announced, Milos realized that we may have a bit more interest then the 40 member cap that this world imposed. He asked me a few days prior to the server opening if I would be willing to lead a second group if we wind up having too much interets. Alas, Private Message was started.
I guess our "main competition" is The Winged Hussars strictly based on ocean stats (and our primary ocean base being O45). However, there really isn't a "main" or "primary" enemy. Any city that is not currently one of ours and would provide us with a strategic advantage in taking, is a target.
I know LoA fairly well having played with/against them in the past. They are organized, aggressive, and have many experienced members. It will be interesting to see how the war in O54 transpires.
Have PG and PM the top in all fighting stats and overall points, as well as control all 4 core oceans.
There's nothing to tell. Most people already know our group and our history.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In other news...
Los Sanchez are in the top12 for ABP with only 15 member within there alliance.
Sink or Swim is the question???
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now A Special Interview With The Talk Of The Forum: Brute Squad

I started this alliance as a next project for when i was done playing in world psi. we have a few others from psi, but many from various worlds as well as some new players and some who came out of retirement.
we dont see any particular alliance as our main competition. this early in the world, people come and go. and alliances crumble fast. so we will see soon im sure who is formidable as an opponent for us.
The Lions. it seems the alliance cap in grepolis worlds is pointless. in worlds where there is a small alliance cap as in lindos, in most cases, alliances will have other branch alliances to accommodate the small alliance cap. sometimes with a single alliance having as many as 4-5 different branch alliances in total. its rather pathetic. but its nice to see another alliance other than us, who intend to play the game with the settings that were provided. alliance cap of 40, so we intend to play with 40, and the lions share these feelings.
my future plans for lindos are the same as in every world i am in. and that is to be the most hated person in the world. its early, but i will do my best.
Q5. Do you have anything you want all of lindos to know about yourself and your alliance
Come and get us!

Extras

ABP Ranking: Premium Gold
fonghd.jpg

Point Ranking: Premium Gold
f0z0ax.jpg

:pro:
3460xt3.png
:pro:

Would like to thank founders for there time fell free to comment.

If you like it +Rep it :p
The next lindos News will be out soon..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25534

I thought this was an excellent read, especially considering how new this world is. I hope to see many more. +rep for you.

DeletedUser27793

If u continue making these news papers then it would be very good

DeletedUser

well done mate, really top quality :) One point i thought you could improve on was centering, it is a good idea to center everything. (or most at least) It looks sharper. Apart from that i liked it :)

DeletedUser30111

I think more about the happenings-on next time, so it's not too interview heavy.
But very good though, glad to see a newspaper here.

DeletedUser

great reading, but just like with every new server, the newspapers and interviews like this don't happen anymore later on and that's when they should happen the most because things stabilize unlike now at the beginning when things are very dynamic and turbulent. lots of players and alliances won't be here anymore in 6 months or so

DeletedUser

Keep up the good work and dont lose motivation to keep us informed. I know it isnt always easy.

DeletedUser

Part 2 should have a crossword puzzle, then it would be a newspaper