Lindos Spam Thread

DeletedUser

And for my next trick I shall make 8 pages of spam disappear....watch this...

TA DA!!

Thank you, thank you. ~Bows~
Stay tuned for my next amazing performance.

Mighty impressive, can you please teach us your talents?

DeletedUser23986

I don't like my post count going down, so DO NOT DO IT AGAIN !

DeletedUser23986

But how can you? You are not a titan, i don't think you can move out of your sections, under normal conditions. Or are you still a titan as well?

DeletedUser27346

Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight
10 gold on Dragon

DeletedUser

And I have the not yet invented gun for your sword and his stick.

DeletedUser

Oh I didn't think about that.... I thought I'd just jump in and pop both of you but if I gotta choose.... which side offers snacks?

DeletedUser23986

If you hit baermanndav, you can take his gold to buy snacks. Remember, he is too miser to offer you a good deal. This info therefore is a better bargain.

DeletedUser27346

Keep in mind though i make more gold alive then dead, Hasan doesnt even offer free snacks he makes you buy your own i would buy you all the snacks you want:cool:

DeletedUser23986

No, baermanndav inherited it all. The more he lives, the lesser you get. Act fast, or the miser will hide his gold.

DeletedUser

Keep in mind though i make more gold alive then dead, Hasan doesnt even offer free snacks he makes you buy your own i would buy you all the snacks you want:cool:

Ooh..... but... do you have art supplies?