Lion 719 acknowledgement(no offense)

DeletedUser

Hello Grepolis Allies,
This message is written for our deemed player LION719 ..
You think that you are very clever and consider yourself a grepolis veteran but let me tell you that please wash your mirror in the face and give a few kicks on your butts...
you think that by kicking out players from starfighter you have destroyed our alliance , well i would like to convey you that most of the starfighter players are in regular contact with each other and are planning to reunite soon
you DOMINION RISING guys dont even know how to manage an alliance , you guys are just winning because of two or three active players like RINIKO . Well prepare your self as soon The Fallen or Starfighter players especially me will kick you out of this world as players like you deserve to be trashed out of Grepolis.
You DR guys dont even have the gutt to take out two players of THE FALLEN out of your Ocean
haha and the most funny part of this alliance is that one player came in this alliance , abused your deemed players and was kicked out of the alliance.... thats it well you guys dont even have the courage to take out a single player without any alliance .. Hats off WARRIAN MANGRILL
Wait for a few days and soon Starfighters will be back in action and kick you guys out of this server and most of this alliance will be from Dominion Rising I and II
I will be soon taking over your city so please become a turtle so that i can hear your screams while i conquer you
Your's Truly,
Supertruck2 in disguise

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44027

I'm just a bit upset that this supertruck character won't tell us his ign. Little bit peeved over that...

DeletedUser46897

"I will be soon taking over your city so please become a turtle so that i can hear your screams while i conquer you"

Turtles scream? Not quite sure that was the appropriate analogy you wanted to use.

As for the rant in its entirety, I also recall Daughter of Hera posting rants such as this in another forum. I don't believe that ended too well for her or her alliance...

DeletedUser

lion has one major failing point, he uses a 1 layer system not a 2 layer system, that is why he failed as an agent on this world.

DeletedUser46370

Can I just ask, why would the former members of Starfighter reunite under your banner , after all you did sell them down the river so to speak. You pulled there alliance from under their feet when you dissolved it!