Little advice?

DeletedUser

Hi. New player looking to get in on a new world. But I noticed that many alliances are already claiming their turf. so where should a new player go if that player did not want to be devoured within 6 days of the round starting?

DeletedUser

Find yourself a good premades there are some the plan to accept new player,protect and train them...premades start out in a certain location so go with them....

DeletedUser

Hi. New player looking to get in on a new world. But I noticed that many alliances are already claiming their turf. so where should a new player go if that player did not want to be devoured within 6 days of the round starting?

I see you've taken my advice ;)

I would suggest trying Shine to start off... If they do not accept you then wait for the world to start to choose an alliance ;)

DeletedUser

As you have experienced players, yet a few dedicated newbs who you are going to teach ;)

Imo...

DeletedUser

You Should just pick a random location and work with an alliance that is nearest to you.

You can also wait for the center oceans to fill up. The Center Oceans contain the aggressive players that join the world as soon as it starts.

DeletedUser

I really wish I knew anything about any of those alliances. Which future Xi alliance would be the most fun/least anal? I would not want to get stuck in an alliance that forgets that this is a game.

DeletedUser6156

Project Venom would probably take you in if you were willing to learn quick and play to your best but I dont know whether it would be the most fun for you

DeletedUser

don't get me wrong, i am not saying that i want to be in an alliance of slackers and simmers. i believe that a good fight is as much fun as a good joke, but i am always much happier (and much more active) with an alliance that knows how to deliver both well.