LMAO bellerophon

DeletedUser17088

hulk-smash.png

city MINE

DeletedUser

Yea, i would say revolt is a slog-fest, whoever has the most troops wins. Where as Conquest is more tactical. They both have their ups and downs though, and i happily play both.

DeletedUser

00000000000000000.jpg
few glitches already, 51 members in a cap of 50, 13737 average points, how did that happen lol?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Revolt is for really player

conquest is for players who have no life and can only plan for one strike on a city.

I have been in both and the game play in revolt worlds is where the action is. Conquest is a defensive prone world

mfw That's me. >.>

x2ov39.jpg

DeletedUser

Lol i love revolt so much but it sucks when a player 2x below your size can conquer you

DeletedUser11965

ur reading it right because all you have is 12 hours to build stuff and get support but if your defense is blown, ur gone.

DeletedUser

Depends what team your playing on and how active you are. Even if you lost your defence your alliance should be backing you up with defence, if not and as well clearing your attackers cities.

Conquest it may be to late if CS has landed and there alliance has stacked it, at least with revolt you still have time to do something either with sniping the CS or arranging support. If you are offline for more than 12 hours with out at least checking in this may not be the world let alone the game for you :p

DeletedUser

Revolt is for really player

conquest is for players who have no life and can only plan for one strike on a city.

I have been in both and the game play in revolt worlds is where the action is. Conquest is a defensive prone world

Lol this make me laugh hahahaha

Some people are not that good and smart to timing attacks, cs and defense so they dont like conquest that is problem ;)