LoD/Ateam vs DoW/BOOM ---- WAR

DeletedUser

yes it is mate... yes it is.

harbor 30 cuts LS time to over 42 per day standard run times... pretty much a requirement for me in all my LS & Bir cities.

oh, and of course you need lvl 25 walls, max temple, max marketplace, max barracks... cause lvl 25 walls help protect those LS while you leave them in your harbor! Don't forget Theater & Oracle!

and don't forget to research all the good stuff! need espionage, diplomacy and crane for SURE!

------------------

So... A-Team look toast. Current roster of the 12 people left show maybe 1 playing... rest are drunk in a ditch?? Correct?

From what I can tell, almost all the top alliances have wicked inactivity rates...

i think you have got it all wrong, incase you havent seen, A team have started to merger into LOD.... check the rankings im sure youll see that its pretty obvious

DeletedUser

If you would read all communication so far you would notice that people with low temples don't have favor to cast multiple Call of Ocean spells. I wrote down that sometimes I need to cast 10 of them because I ran 10 ls nukes into bir wall and I can do it very fast.

your points are invalid, i have reasonably low temples and run favour on 10 ls nukes at a time...

DeletedUser33944

and plus that is what friends are for mac :p everyone has favour

DeletedUser22708

For those saying all ls cities should have no walls, no senate, no tower - you are rim noobs fighting ghost towns. Try having ls nuke on an island filled with enemy players and that city won't be yours for long unless you build proper defences. That includes max wall, senate at 24 and tower because you get bolted, quaked and harbour checked very often.

If you have an ls nuke on an island filled with enemy players, you just stack the city with birs but still demolish the wall. Makes it easier to break it with myth attacks if the city is under siege. I never build walls in my ls cities regardless if they're on the front line or not. Worked for me in 4 servers.

DeletedUser

If you have an ls nuke on an island filled with enemy players, you just stack the city with birs but still demolish the wall. Makes it easier to break it with myth attacks if the city is under siege. I never build walls in my ls cities regardless if they're on the front line or not. Worked for me in 4 servers.
You'll need a lot of birs to stack it properly. If you are not asking alliance for help, you can probably put around a 1000 birs in there. If you have more than one city on the frontline, then it will be even more difficult.

If u got no wall, you will be harbour checked and farmed constantly and the moment enemy feels you are offline, those 1000 or 2000 birs will be gone in an instant. I can't rely on myths to save me all the time.

DeletedUser22708

If u got no wall, you will be harbour checked and farmed constantly and the moment enemy feels you are offline, those 1000 or 2000 birs will be gone in an instant. I can't rely on myths to save me all the time.

I agree about the farming thingy, but other than that it's very easy to deceive the enemies on the island. You can make em believe you have different offline times than you actually have, enlisting militia plays a big role in it.

DeletedUser

I agree about the farming thingy, but other than that it's very easy to deceive the enemies on the island. You can make em believe you have different offline times than you actually have, enlisting militia plays a big role in it.

been there, done that. The trick works a few times, but you get caught eventually like I was.

DeletedUser

I am astounded to see that the discussion around a 13K city has been going on so long. This is funny. If the guy wants to build a 13K city let him, it takes about a week to break down the unnecessary buildings and it does not cost you any resources, so you can concentrate on building up more troops and Ships to take his next 13K city. simple really.

I am more upset with the guys who simply seem too incompetent to build their Academies right, DogGonnit, get that right rather, it is costing me CP to fix the abysmal state of your darned Academies when I take your cities...

DeletedUser

I have to give The River, especially andreap84 a load of credit. We told them today of spookytooth's passing and now they are demanding some of his cities as "ransom" for "letting" OoC internally take the rest. If you are an ally, considering to be an ally, or an enemy just the same I would caution you to watch their morals and ethics. Never in all the time that I have played grepo have I ever seen another alliance ransom a dead player's cities. I must say it must take some skill to take cities off a dead player while his alliance mourns his passing.

A big shout out to The River and andreap84 for showing us how far down the tubes society has truly gone and how little respect you show for the dead.

DeletedUser33944

Braves, welcome to the forums, havent seen u since Gela :p sorry bout ur guys loss, and bad showing form those two, poor.

DeletedUser

This is my first venture to the externals, I felt compelled to let everyone know who they might be dealing with if, God forbid, they find themselves in a similar spot.

Good to see ya Dave. Hope all is well for you and your crew. If you see olive around let him know I was asking about him.

DeletedUser41897

I have to give The River, especially andreap84 a load of credit. We told them today of spookytooth's passing and now they are demanding some of his cities as "ransom" for "letting" OoC internally take the rest. If you are an ally, considering to be an ally, or an enemy just the same I would caution you to watch their morals and ethics. Never in all the time that I have played grepo have I ever seen another alliance ransom a dead player's cities. I must say it must take some skill to take cities off a dead player while his alliance mourns his passing.

A big shout out to The River and andreap84 for showing us how far down the tubes society has truly gone and how little respect you show for the dead.

In all my time in Grepo, I have never seen this before. Give our best to OoC and sorry for your loss.

Players like that end up hurting the game and the comradery that comes with it.

RIP Spook. i only played with him a short time, but he was one of the higher integrity players i have met.

Good seeing you braves.

DeletedUser20908

I can't have a bigger loathing of disgust then i feel against that disrespectful of a player the likes of andrea and The River alliance then i feel now.

I joined thebes to pay my respect to one of the greatest players and nicest persons you could meet and have the honour of playing with. Rest In Peace Spooky

2vd1z6p.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22708

Just expressing my honest opinion here. It's always painful to lose a good friend, be it in real life or online. But sometimes people play this game to escape from RL, and not to be reminded about the losses they experience in RL. Now do you know for sure that 'The River' knows Spooky died because they might think he just went inactive. Not cool of them if they know he died and are still trying to annoy you but not cool of you as well to make em look so bad on the ext forums right now without hearing their end of the story. Just my opinion of course.

DeletedUser

We told The River of Spook's passing and they told us that we would need to give up some of his cities to them in order for them to allow us to internal the rest. Andreap84 continues to attack and/or stack Spook's cities in an effort to prevent us from "taking care of business" so to speak. It's fairly obviously if you look around at the alliance name changes that Spook has passed.

DeletedUser

Just expressing my honest opinion here. It's always painful to lose a good friend, be it in real life or online. But sometimes people play this game to escape from RL, and not to be reminded about the losses they experience in RL. Now do you know for sure that 'The River' knows Spooky died because they might think he just went inactive. Not cool of them if they know he died and are still trying to annoy you but not cool of you as well to make em look so bad on the ext forums right now without hearing their end of the story. Just my opinion of course.

When Only Evil passed from the ranks of Sour Apples all the alliances we were at war with during that period held a cease fire, including OoC and their alliances, this is out of respect, to most these people are real friends some over the net others literally round the corner who speak daily its not like its a stranger who passed, I have a huge amount of friends through my days in MOH, COD and BF where we would chat to the early hours on TS, we might not meet often due to geographic location but we are still friends, these events have an impact on lots of players