LoDa on the Move to World Domination

DeletedUser15100

LoDa with their Pacts will be on the move to world domination.

They will move into O55 with much force taking cities.

They will move into O44 with much force taking cities.

Lynx have Fun, But you cant have everything.

LoDa will be making their move. :pro:

DeletedUser345

So now your backstabbing your allies, a little theme going on here isn't there :rolleyes:

DeletedUser15100

What Allies ?

Note : Lynx were never our allies, they approached us trying to form a NAP which stated for us to not conquer in O55 and stop us from expanding.

Well we have broke the NAP on purpose for the purpose of a ranked 1 alliance to expand.

Also, when you was in our alliance you was the one that accepted the NAP which was stupid because the most important thing is for an alliance to expand stronger, the expand stronger it needs to feed and O45 is not big enough for them.

The south of Ocean 45 is dead, it is like south of Italy.

DeletedUser12571

I'd be quite surprised if Lynx lose a single city to LoDa.

DeletedUser

Gerrard rimmed. Hahaha dont make me laugh. Look at Gerrard profile and his village name. Before making accusation get your fact correct :p

DeletedUser12571

Gerrard rimmed. Hahaha dont make me laugh. Look at Gerrard profile and his village name. Before making accusation get your fact correct :p
I believe he was talking to me.If so then yes I lost a city whilst away visiting some friends this week. I wasn't rimmed but I lost my main city and couldn't be bothered carrying on with my smaller one.

*Insert your last sentence here*

DeletedUser15240

erm, pathos could be a problem in 44, and to be honest this is a pretty long term plan, and if you tell everyone, then it probably won't work.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LoDa with their Pacts will be on the move to world domination.

They will move into O55 with much force taking cities.

They will move into O44 with much force taking cities.

Lynx have Fun, But you cant have everything.

LoDa will be making their move. :pro:

Scarlet Haze Brigade, BLACK SEA(dot, dot and dot), Lynx, Spyder Webs and GrepoHolics.

Good luck... :s

DeletedUser

i don't even need to be playing this world to know that lynx is gonna pwn some random mra that thinks it can target players who actually know how the game works.

DeletedUser

I just love arrogant people :) strange that the only guys who didn't talk anything about fighting a Mra is actually the guys who are in a war with them. But all the dumb people like to give an opinion.
So why don't you ask ford perfect or Wildlive about it ;)

DeletedUser15100

You say LoDa are MRA when they have a higher average point than Lynx and have 20 more members than them and are more aggressive,

Yes I seen a lot of Lynx defend with their high walls and towers rather than attack :)

DeletedUser

I just love arrogant people :) strange that the only guys who didn't talk anything about fighting a Mra is actually the guys who are in a war with them. But all the dumb people like to give an opinion.
So why don't you ask ford perfect or Wildlive about it ;)

You have done better than we planned for.... Don't get too confident though, we have still conqered your guys and taken no hits.

As for the LoDa domination crap, from what I have seen of Black Sea first hand.... They would destroy LoDa.

DeletedUser15100

Lol, none of our cities have been conquered by Lynx.

Also, You have not seen LoDa in a full out war yet so don't bother commenting yet :)

DeletedUser

You say LoDa are MRA when they have a higher average point than Lynx and have 20 more members than them and are more aggressive,

Yes I seen a lot of Lynx defend with their high walls and towers rather than attack :)
i take back my comment about being an MRA, sorry about that.

i don't even need to be playing this world to know that lynx is gonna pwn some random collection of poor to average players that thinks it can target players who actually know how the game works.

Lynx: 34,003 ABP (average of 1063 per member)
LoDa: 22,946 ABP (average of 441 per member)

i'm slightly confused as to how you came to the conclusion that LoDa is 'more aggressive' than Lynx even though they have less ABP with over 60% more members and only abour 41% of their average. maybe you can elaborate on this?

DeletedUser15100

I need to improve my Alliance and learn from more mistakes again, but each time you prove me wrong I learn from that and improve.

Thanks.

DeletedUser

Your average is lower
your ABP is lower
We have not conquered and LoDa because we haven't tried