LoDa on the Move to World Domination

DeletedUser

I'm back :)

Guess I'd better get my piece of the pie before LoDa takes the whole thing!

Advice for Gerrard: One ocean at a time. They'll add up.

DeletedUser3303

dont think LODA will be dominating much, the only tallent i have seen, is the art of losing citys.

DeletedUser15100

Loves it when players conquer a refugee city and think that they are so good :)

The only talent 10 man army has is lukjackm, big headed in the forums...

DeletedUser

Loves it when players conquer a refugee city and think that they are so good :)

The only talent 10 man army has is lukjackm, big headed in the forums...

You take in refugees? Take it like a man and accept you had cities taken.

We lost 2 inactives to Black Sea but we still lost them, they all count.

DeletedUser

I think if LoDa go into a full out war with Lynx LoDa will win

DeletedUser

lynx hide well defend worse and run when they see attacks.
not seeing much else from BS brigade either no matter we'll catch up with you soon enough.
kudos to 10 man army though tips ma hat to you guys.
:D

DeletedUser

I don't even know how to respond. I can accept Tyronc's opinion, but vikingr, what you said is just laughable. Numbers don't lie. Check out the ABP.

abplynx.png

We are also #1 in total BP because everyone is attacking us. You guys have the luxury of not being public enemy #1, you have more players, and you still have less than half of Lynx's ABP. I respect your alliance, but what you said is wrong. It is not even an acceptable opinion. You do not even know about BS because they've been busy fighting us, which is why they have so much BP also.

Try to use numbers to make Lynx look bad.

As for what Tyroncs said, I suppose it is a possibility. I don't know much about LoDa other than that they have a decent point average and at this point in the game numbers help.

DeletedUser

lynx hide well defend worse and run when they see attacks.
not seeing much else from BS brigade either no matter we'll catch up with you soon enough.
kudos to 10 man army though tips ma hat to you guys.
:D

you are a troll.

DeletedUser

LoDa just dominated themselves! :eek:

p.s. Hey Upper East Siders, Restrained here....

DeletedUser

Really? Could this be true? With LODA gone, and by the looks of it Gerrard is deleting his account, have we finally heard the last of Omicron's version of Firelord0001?

DeletedUser

Really? Could this be true? With LODA gone, and by the looks of it Gerrard is deleting his account, have we finally heard the last of Omicron's version of Firelord0001?

Yes - LoDa is gone. Gerrard is still in game and he is still strong.

Why was loda disbanded you may ask?

Points where great - but when it came to cooperation, everyone was doing there own thing...

Loda is gone and will be replaced by players that are active and can communicate properly.

We'll see how it goes - I'm watching from the side lines for now...

DeletedUser

Yes - LoDa is gone. Gerrard is still in game and he is still strong.

If he is still in game and strong, then please explain to me why he only has a 175 point polis that's title "ACCOUNT DELETING".

DeletedUser16444

LoDa is gone yes- But were are starting a new alliance of Players that communicate 100% and that are close together. It will almost be like an elite republic of the best of LoDa.