Fixed Login Issues

DeletedUser

Cannot log in at all..... Am in the middle of a war and need to feed my chickens...... AAAARGGGHHHHH!!!!!!

DeletedUser25133

Add safari to the long list of browsers not working lol

DeletedUser25133

just taking me back to the log in page now , and saying network error

DeletedUser

When Is the server going to be back online? I can only get on the sign in page before it fails...

DeletedUser

I have been trying for 3 hours now with no joy ie 8. About as reliable as a chocalate astray. :)

DeletedUser

Is it just me or did we all start having problem about the same time the bunny came in?

DeletedUser

Hmmmm.

I wonder if premium players will be refunded / days extended. ?

Yes, Inno may be experiencing server problems but I , for sure , expect some sort of refund from a company that is providing a service which the clientelle are paying for.

Gold users should not be penalized for server problems.

If any of the mods can log-in an answer would be appreciated.

Sorry for not having a more worthwhile 1st ever post :)

DeletedUser

Yeah I believe all Egg users should be re-imbursed!

How about 24 eggs per 30m that the server was 'lagging severely'?

Ill put this in a question on another thread! All be sure to make your support known.

(Questions Section of the Forum)

DeletedUser25133

like the idea zeus but they will just say no lol

have got into one world but going really slow and cant get in my 2nd world at all

DeletedUser4577

Lol, The reimbursement ideas are good but theres no real need for either of them. Its been out an hour or 2 and dont think its long enough for the Devs to agree to such an arrangement.
I've never seen them do it before in the past and doubt they will any time soon. Maybe if grepolis was out a few days then I could see it more then for just a few hours.

DeletedUser

What sucks most is not being able to get online to launch the attacks I've been preparing. How do I get compensated for attacks I can't launch, conquests that fail, troops and build time lost. If I can't login but my enemies can the only fair solution is to stop the world clock until the server problems are sorted ( and I really don't see any prospect of that happening... )

A few Easter eggs isn't cutting it compared to unnecessarily losing battles through someone elses problems.

Ghostboyrazox

Phrourach
It is now April 09, 2012 22:36 UTC+2 time and I have been having great problems logging in or even getting to en.grepolis.com for the last 10-12 hours and it is getting worse. About 80% of the time I get "Cannot display page". When I get to Login, lots of time it does not respond to clicking Login. Finally, getting into Upsilon or Achilles after that almost never happens. Most recently, when clicking on Login, I get Network error 500. How do I feed my chicken? : )

I have Internet Exploer 9 on Windows 7 and everything else is working fine, including other sites.

BYE, Ghostboyrazox - very frustrated

Last edited:

Richard

Strategos
The issues should now be fixed. Please submit an ingame ticket if you are still experiencing issues.

Richard