LOKI has gone missing

DeletedUser

We have found LOKI and captured him he is now under control of The Apostles once again.

More details will follow once our photographer has the filmed developed.

DeletedUser

Who is Loki??

Loki is a Norse god, isn't he? Who is he? Why is he in Grepolis? I have never heard of him in Grepolis before.

DeletedUser

DigUpOldThread.jpg

DeletedUser20621

Saintchill found him but then I took the city that saintchill was holding him captive. Now I have Loki. He has been there for a long time now.

DeletedUser

I don't think you have Nick. Saintchill only captured the doppleganger I created in August. He is actually in one of my kitchen cupboards.

DeletedUser

Who is Loki??

What are you even talking about? Who is Loki??

DeletedUser

...I meant...

I know that Loki, but how is he in Grepolis? I've never heard of him in Grepolis.

DeletedUser20621

After thorough DNA testing it has been determined that Loki is in fact looked up in the defense tower of Bethsaida. Someone must have pulled a switcheroo on you stevie and u thought you had him :D

DeletedUser

After thorough DNA testing it has been determined that Loki is in fact looked up in the defense tower of Bethsaida. Someone must have pulled a switcheroo on you stevie and u thought you had him :D

I know the Norse Loki, but who's this Loki in Grepolis?

DeletedUser

He is the guy in my kitchen, whatever deluded Nick thinks

To be honest, he has been here a while now, but I don't understand why Nick is struggling with the truth

DeletedUser

Yeah, in the kitchen on one of my cities (I obviously can't tell you which one).

The idea is to try and find him...