Look at what Sea Storm can do ;)

Thrillology

Phrourach
seastormdestroyedacs_zps8e4bb5f2.jpg

I didn't need to snipe this cs, I had plenty of time to prepare. Who knew I would get that colony ship with a sea storm? I used Wisdom to see the attack to make sure it was a cs attack (and I predicted it would be) and what do you know, a colony ship. Then I used Zeus' Rage and only destroyed a few units.

zeus' rage 1-19-13 on cs.JPGcolony ship 1-19-13.JPG

Also, quick question:
Is morale disabled in Upsilon? I am constantly getting hit by two players that are two times my size, and they have 100% morale each time, sometimes it's three or four players, but lately it's been the two largest players attacking me and they always have 100% morale.

DeletedUser345

Yes it is possible to do that seen it before :)

And I have just gone and checked for you because i am a nice guy and morale is activated.

DeletedUser23986

Morale only affects players 5x your size.

Morale % = (def points/ attacker points * 3 + 0.3) * 100

DeletedUser19042

Nothing new 'bout the report. It's normal. it's happens quite often. Why do you think people cast sea storm when they have no defs and see a CS incoming? lol

Thrillology

Phrourach
Lol.

Thanks for the responses. I need to start living off of sea storms to fend of colony ships instead of sniping with troops more often, troops as a secondary and sea storm as a primary. Ahh, I need to stop using Hades first and use Poseidon first, or maybe give Hera a try (I never used her because there's no negative spells to enact on other cities).