Lookin for a new signature....

DeletedUser

Hello graphic artist, I am humbly requesting a signature to be done at your leisure and welcome all who wish to take it up. I have two pictures to choose from, with a little specs on I wish each to have. Beyond the specs, let your imagination run wild! You may choose which one you want to do. * Like pic 2 the most ;)

Size: Please choose a size that I can use for these forums but shows the detail in which you have designed. The upload requirements say max of 700x120 or 9.5kb so somewhere between

images

Picture 1
Theme: Picture is provided…I’m going for that rage look…unleashed power
Style: Keep the style that is in the picture as well as using similar text font style as they have used. Im Asian so I like that Asian look , feel, and writing. You can see the writing I speak of down at the bottom where Tekken 5 is written.
Text: Replace Tekken 5 down at the bottom with my name ( CRoWnDCLoWn ), using the same or similar text font style. Then somewhere else, where it looks best, place the text: Show Me Thy Skillz

tekken-yoshimitsu-wallpaper.jpg

Picture 2
Theme: Picture is provided…use your artistic ability and vision to add some uniqueness to it
Style: Again keep the style that is in the picture.
Text: My name ( CRoWnDCLoWn ), using some type of asian text font style. Then somewhere else, where it looks best, place the text: My Blade Will Show You The Error Of Your Ways!

I know it may seem quite specific, but I am leaving some room for your artistic abilities to be used as you see fit. Both pictures I’m sure will have to be stretched a little, but please don’t stretch too much as to lose and or mess up the detail in the picture. I’m sure the finally product will be amazing! Thx soo very much!

*The thumbnail is to show pic 2 a little better :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser340

A Bit big?

max size is 720x120, but you could use a spoiler...

DeletedUser

Wow both are amazing really...this is hard. Thx for the attention guys!! :p

DeletedUser

Thomas dear friend. Your design has captured me a bit and I cant put my finger on it, but I like it. Do you have room for like a partial shot of the blade in the pic along with the text or was that just a little taste to see how I like the sig so far.

DeletedUser8362

thought i would have a go at this...

2sacwi1.png

edit: I think it is too big for forum size, if you want this one i can resize it to fit

DeletedUser

2sacwi1.png

edit: I think it is too big for forum size, if you want this one i can resize it to fit

Very nice, the first to actually use both, maybe some more detail and you could potentially have a winner mango! hx for you participation!

DeletedUser340

2sacwi1.png

Bro, blur the edges on the renders, it makes it look better, and blends it in...

DeletedUser

Bro, blur the edges on the renders, it makes it look better, and blends it in...

You wanna give it a try sereton, I would appreciate it much, give your artistic twist on either picture or a combonation of both. I would be grateful and honored.

DeletedUser

just try out what I said in the message mango along with the blending sereton speaks of

DeletedUser

woow raurio thats..really nice. Two things, could you make it a little bigger and also change the color of the text..pink is not one of my favs lol

DeletedUser

Dunno how big you want it... you can put it in a spoiler tag like this
clownsigbig.png
or resize it yourself or tell me what size you want.

If any minor details bother you (I know a few bother me a bit) please tell me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah..wow.. you are the winner raurio. Great job at articulating the art and really just adding all the bells and whistles. I love it really I do. There is one thing that does in fact bother me. :Angry:

You have a beautiful waterprint of the face on the left side, but the words cover over it and one cannot appreciate that detail fully. Could you move the text around a bit so that the waterprint could be seen a bit more, if not and moving it would cause the picture to look ugly in some way then leave it as is.

I could do the spoiler yes, but could you also show me what it would like at a size of lets say 720x120 banner size. Any other things you see fitting to adjust please do so. Please send me the img code or link, which ever one, when you are finished so that I may begin to wear the masterpiece you have crafted. Absolutely awesome bro…really. Thx a lot!! :):):)