Looking for alliance

DeletedUser8969

I'm back in the game and i'm am looking for a good alliance. I helped run The Marauders back on Theta before I had to move and didn't have internet for about two and a half months. I'm looking for an alliance with a majority of skilled players that the alliance doesn't have to babysit or constantly save from themselves.

Search my name on theta forum for my credentials. I am a skilled player who got as high as number 2 on Theta server. i was in the top ten the last three months i was on there. I helped keep a non-mra alliance that topped out at about 50 players alive between the two alliances of in control and thousand suns if any of you remember them. i had the achievement of 10000 units killed in support of allies so i am an enthusiastic team player. i will be playing on xi and if you want a skilled player with proven staying power please personal message me on this forum with your credentials and the credentials of your alliance. I would prefer not to join an mra but if there are no better offers i would accept.

DeletedUser

What was the amount of points you reached in theta?? If its above 150k trying contacting -achilles- of the pre-made shine

DeletedUser8969

What was the amount of points you reached in theta?? If its above 150k trying contacting -achilles- of the pre-made shine

i had about 300000 pts or so. about 30 cities averaging about 10,000 pts a piece.

DeletedUser

Ask -achilles- if you can join shine. He's the founder so i'm letting him do the inviting as he has different recruiting standards than me.

DeletedUser8969

Ask -achilles- if you can join shine. He's the founder so i'm letting him do the inviting as he has different recruiting standards than me.

i've heard from him and have message him back. i probably will not make a decision until sunday as i have more than one offer so far. i have a toon on kappa if anyone wants to view my achievements from theta. i have enabled them to be viewed by anyone and that should sufficiently prove my bonafides as my toon from theta is gone from grepostats.

DeletedUser

They're not showing up have you made them available for everyone to see?

DeletedUser8969

try it again. i didn't realize that you needed to specify it on all servers and that preferences didn't extend across servers. it should work now.

DeletedUser

Just checked them now. they're great it shows how you've looted many cities and that your an aggresive player :)

DeletedUser8969

thread is closed. i have chosen project venom as my new home.

DeletedUser6810

Bump, Tyrion Close / Delete pretty please :) This boy see's sense!

Project venom ftw

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well socrates34 if you're looking for an experience alliance then join mine (death legion). Experience players from eclipse (alpha) will be part of death legion. You may join only if you are capable of taking care of yourself rather then being farmed. It's your choice if your good enough we will give you a trial socrates34 and if we see some improvement you may join us.:pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro: