Lost Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

hehe talking like momless boy who doesn't knows what is mom :D every posts mentioning mom like u never had one that really loved u .

DeletedUser

Hey Dambo ? I asked my mommy and she said I should not be your friend or give you any of my sweets .
AND
you cant come to my party !
blowing%20raspberry.gif

to keep my reply on topic I should point out that the rest of Lost Boys are also not invited to my awesome cool party and will have to watch us all eat cake through the windows

DeletedUser

hehe talking like momless boy who doesn't knows what is mom :D every posts mentioning mom like u never had one that really loved u .

Be careful or i will be tempted to fly to Georgia fire a rocket into Russia and fly out again....then watch dambo on the news

DeletedUser

hehe really ? repair ur planes in poland mate and after that fly .

DeletedUser

yeah careful gg.
because if you do your research or actually know anything about the Georgian armed forces you would know that they have a couple of US AA batteries, 5 patrol ships with AA guns and 3 helicopters :eek:(only counting modern hardware)

so when you fly into Dambo's airspace looking to land make sure you dont cross over that tiny section of the border that can shoot you down.... play it safe and fly in from the south, should only take an extra 30 mins ;)
take care as you travel north with your rocket... there are also ten tanks somewhere in Georgia too.
if you get caught with your big firework just say you bought it from Pakistan and are delivering it to Senaki base. they might even pay your train ticket ?

could be a bit tricky? ... but only a bit ;)

oh ... and dont try to do repairs on the Polish Air force, 400 advanced & modern fighter aircraft would take one man a year to check and clean..... imagine how sparkly and clean dambo's 3 choppers will be by then?

oh .... erm ... *Ahem* Lost Boys! .... yeah .... erm, something about them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

zordas u don't get it what gargarenthis means lol it was war between Georgia&russia in 2008 and he wanted to say that he will provocation russia to start war again with his rocket shot on russia lol and from where u find out that military of Georgia ? ? as I know thats not right what u posted and don't mantion Senaki base bcs there r died lot of soldiers(almost all of them were 18-23 years) after russia bombed it .

DeletedUser

I know what he means. I can read his words perfectly. I am well informed of The Russo-Georgian conflict of 08 and your country's military build up since then. Tanks from Ukraine, missiles from Pakistan, small navy vessels from Turkey, the appeals to NATO for arms deals and assistance & training ... (you have US and UK advisors in your armed forces right now) ... if you cant find this data like I can perhaps freedom of information is different in our home countries? UK citizens are not restricted from knowing what other NATO (or affiliated) countries are doing in the world, and who they sell arms to. in fact the restriction of such information in the past has cost politicians their jobs.

Senaki base is a major military installation. I mentioned it only because of that... no offence but Georgia has few other such bases I could have used in my previous reply. in any war of any kind of military sites are targeted (in Libya as we speak for Eg. British Tornado fighter bombers are in action) I made no reference to any attacks made on Senaki. and I wouldnt either, only you have?
I dont joke around about stuff like that.

you have under 100 shoulder launched AA missiles for the whole of Georgia (10x that many in hands of Afghan tribesmen) and you own 0 modern military aircraft (you have some on lend from Israel)
If this game and site were hosted in US (and garg in US also) you could have him arrested and charged for a terrorist threat... but we arent talking reality here are we really?... so no need to cast the cold light of day over our back and forth here.

you watching out for ggs plane? keep your eyes peeled for him ;)

I forgot this topic was being deliberately spammed..... so something about Lost Boys to keep us on track?
Youve only taken one hostile city in the last 3 days and a WHOLE BUNCH of abandoned/inactive... whats up? you boys arent getting lazy now are you?

DeletedUser

hehe u don't know that garg account owner has been changed ? ?

check ur alliance stats and u will that u took only 1 city in 3 day others r just ghosts or inactives and after that talk :)

DeletedUser

you should look again too, 5 hostile cities not one (2 from your Boys). just saying to correct you.

I know why that is though .... Im only wondering what LB are doing taking so many easy cities? simming?

Yes, I know you and bubby want everyone to think as you do that garg is new owner.
but to quote you, "prove it before you talk it". lol
what difference does it make even if he is a new person? ...... nobody would care anyway. except you guyz?
(I dont understand why you care if hes old or new person)

DeletedUser

no I just told that new owner isn't from usa as far as I know . I though u were telling about 3 days and as I saw in that 3 days u took only 1 NSPG city :) no I personally rebuilding after took 3 of sp cities and I don't think that u must know what my members r doing :)

DeletedUser

a random conv about SP & LOST BOYS conquers so not off topic

no I just told that new owner isn't from usa as far as I know . I though u were telling about 3 days and as I saw in that 3 days u took only 1 NSPG city :) no I personally rebuilding after took 3 of sp cities and I don't think that u must know what my members r doing :)
Im not interested in any theory you have about the owner of garg account. I dont think anyone else is either. Seems like you are trying to prove a point to people that is only important to you?
again English confused you (IF ..I said IF he was in US, they have new laws on terroristic threats and he could be arrested) but the point I was making (twice now, for you to get it obviously) is that we are in a game here bro, not real life. no need to take mention of rocket attack too seriously, or mention dead soldiers. no need
the 25th was 3 days ago dambo?.... go look again 3rd time. maybe you need glasses? just correcting your error again. *sigh*

or do you know this and cant help but lie? :D
your right I dont know what your members are doing ... how could I know that without cheating hmmmm?. thats why im curious.

DeletedUser

as I see 26th is 1 day 27th is second and 28 is third right ? :D :D ah uu don't mean 28th ?? ?

DeletedUser

enough of my time is spent on dambo today, 28th Apr. Already ! lol

how simple do you need something to be to understand it?
My 3 year old nephew would have got this by now.

the 3 day period I mention... 25th, 26th & 27th of Apr
that you try to correct me on because you clearly have too much time on your hands and even care about just 5 cities changing hands (lol)

today is the 28th of April in the year of our lord, 2011.

28 - 3 = 25.
(you dont need to see that calculation done in beans do you?)

3 days ago it was the 25th of April ... following me so far ?
so go check stats again.... im not counting today's conquests because today isnt over yet and we dont have stats in.
(it will be only 4 days of full stats soon after midnight GER time tonight)

what a pointless argument this is. especially as I know you are wrong.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser13112

Zordas has to justify everything is on topic,

haha that is so funny

DeletedUser

ya, dont wanna get reported again do I?

now you are off topic (hits report) .. its your turn to get reported.

nah .. not really. Im not that pathetic

DeletedUser

lol :D :D :D :D and u calling me too predictable ? ? :D lol and what u r calling urself lol :D :D what r u thinking why I post that lol :D :D :D :D

DeletedUser

I am NOT from the USA, if you look at the account you will find that all the cities have Polish Names....geez Dambo go back and start year 1 all over again....

hehe I already started it again once lol :D :D :D so I'm not going to start it again 1 more time :D

DeletedUser5757

I am NOT from the USA, if you look at the account you will find that all the cities have Polish Names....geez Dambo go back and start year 1 all over again....

XD i could give all my cities chinese names :p
that would not make me chinese :)

and i rather not have dambo go back a year, he has been a good player in lost boys, and let the east part very well !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.