Love And Trash - EN105

TobiramaSenju

Phrourach
Hey guys thought i'd try and keep EN105 externals more active if possible.

This thread is a thread where you say ONE GOOD thing and ONE BAD thing about a player of your choice. It can be anything good and anything bad but must be ONLY ONE of each. Please limit the trashtalk and try to be as careful with words as possible. SO what you love about them and what you think is trash about them. (You must say both, can't only say trash). The aim is to try and get every trash talker to say one good thing about someone they keep trashing.

Player : X
Love : X
Trash : X

My example :
Player : @Heres20BuckKillMe
Love : Pro Sniper,Decent Banter, Overall top lad.
Trash : Makes everyone hate him :p

Last edited by a moderator:

TheLastCrusader

Phrourach
Hey guys thought i'd try and keep EN105 externals more active if possible.

This thread is a thread where you say ONE GOOD thing and ONE BAD thing about a player of your choice. It can be anything good and anything bad but must be ONLY ONE of each. Please limit the trashtalk and try to be as careful with words as possible. SO what you love about them and what you think is trash about them. (You must say both, can't only say trash). The aim is to try and get every trash talker to say one good thing about someone they keep trashing.

Player : X
Love : X
Trash : X

My example :
Player : @Heres20BuckKillMe
Love : Pro Sniper,Decent Banter, Overall top lad.
Trash : makes everyone hate him :p
Wow you already broke the one rule you made only to say one bad thing and one good thing :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54745

Player : TheLastCrusader
Love : Great player
Trash : Cannot last an entire world ;)

Love ya TLC <3

TobiramaSenju

Phrourach
Wow you already broke the one rule you made only to say one bad thing and one good thing :p

oops
smiley_emoticons_verlegen.gif