Love, Hope or Fear?

• Thread starter DeletedUser8396
  • Start date

DeletedUser

You're gonna throw a party?! What a waste... You should hold one instead.

DeletedUser18132

Can I get into your party? I won't take up much room, I'm pretty small.

DeletedUser44426

Sure, everyone is welcome but Nickry and the rest of the unknown noob that post useless stuff here.

DeletedUser

Sure, but first you need to answer some questions. Are you related to Justin Bieber? Do you know anyone related to Justin Bieber? Do you know anyone who knows anyone that's related to Justin Bieber? Do you know anyone who knows Justin Bieber? If you answered yes to any of those... No... Just no..

DeletedUser8396

Guys guys guys...seriously. Don't spam in this section. Although it is sub-categorized under off-topic doesn't mean that you can spam irrelevant stuff (in bulk). Please keep all (at least most) posts relevant to the piece written.

Thank you and Merry CHRISTmas

DeletedUser

You're no fun. :( Tis the season for fun and irregularities! Have a heart mister!

DeletedUser8396

You're no fun. :( Tis the season for fun and irregularities! Have a heart mister!

You apparently didnt read the piece. I have no heart :)

But seriously, don't spam this section. It doesn't show appreciation to the writer...to any writer. A little bit is ok, and is to be expected. I don't mind that. But giving about 2.5 pages of irrelevant spam is too much.

DeletedUser23986

shadis, so how do you FEEL after getting told not to spam? :D

And a pebble, what about other feelings, say depression which may force a person to give away his most valued possession, ones own life.

DeletedUser8396

shadis, so how do you FEEL after getting told not to spam? :D

And a pebble, what about other feelings, say depression which may force a person to give away his most valued possession, ones own life.

Depression is a result of an emotion. Generally the emotion at the core is sadness.

Sadness is powerful, yes, but if one is given hate or love it gives them a reason to fight (sometimes even through the sadness).

DeletedUser33530

You apparently didnt read the piece. I have no heart :)

But seriously, don't spam this section. It doesn't show appreciation to the writer...to any writer. A little bit is ok, and is to be expected. I don't mind that. But giving about 2.5 pages of irrelevant spam is too much.

He is right you know.
Pebble has no heart to speak of.

DeletedUser23986

Depression is a result of an emotion. Generally the emotion at the core is sadness.

Sadness is powerful, yes, but if one is given hate or love it gives them a reason to fight (sometimes even through the sadness).

I don't agree. Depression can be called, or rather, is an emotion.

More accurately, an emotion that exists when there is NO HOPE. This shows the power of hope, hope is the force which drives a person, gives him a reason to live and fight. Hate will have no effect if a person has no HOPE of future. To defend this, I would say jews hated Hitler, yet due to his strength, they had no hope, and did not really fight.

DeletedUser8396

I don't agree. Depression can be called, or rather, is an emotion.

More accurately, an emotion that exists when there is NO HOPE. This shows the power of hope, hope is the force which drives a person, gives him a reason to live and fight. Hate will have no effect if a person has no HOPE of future. To defend this, I would say jews hated Hitler, yet due to his strength, they had no hope, and did not really fight.

We have two opposite views of driving factors in life. I believe any emotion can drive someone to press on. If not, then once someone lost all hope, they would definitely commit suicide. That doesn't happen. There has to be something more pushing them forward, even if hope is absent.

The opposite of hope is hopelessness. Not depression. A symptom of hopelessness can be depression, however. Depression is recognized as a disorder mate :)