LoW...again...

DeletedUser

haha these guys are awesome. you gotta love them.
3 days ago i had 20k both offensive and defensive battles points, but now thanks to yolaben and phoenix122, i have over 41 DPB :)
The entire alliance has declared a formal war on me, because i spied? lol didn't even declare it on my alliance...which is a good 2 times smaller....i guess they just gotta pick on the little guys don't they?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well xpoo.... the RDLM bed is nice and cozy warm lol better to be in a warm bed than a cold one.

As for LoW well when they show they can fight I would start to fear them until then... have fun scaring the little ones ;)

DeletedUser

haha thanks quay :)

i think i'll have fun...maybe gain another 10k BP :)
and have SEVEN open city spots

DeletedUser

Land Of Woman

Well I wouldn't be proud to say I have been attacked by these guys Oooopppss I haven't. We have however a city called MITCowards this pop up next to me maybe they want me to take that one as well. As Quay says when they decide to actually fight back maybe we might fear them but for now, they like to hand cities to people. You might want to attack them.

DeletedUser

lol i love how they only send LS from a city and their nukes are like 250 haha so that means there's literally no defense

DeletedUser

Tell King Kieran 1st to get on the forums! haven't spoke to him in ages.

DeletedUser

What's wrong with having large LS nukes?

because that means they don't have biremes there...unless they support it from a different city, if you view your reports correctly you learn alot

and i've had more than 300 LS nuke

DeletedUser7213

because that means they don't have biremes there...unless they support it from a different city, if you view your reports correctly you learn alot

and i've had more than 300 LS nuke

... Sorry Xpoo, but you reek of noob.

"Unless they support it from a different city" - Your own statement renders your verbal attack illogical.

Thank you for the tip, though. In future I'll endeavor to view my reports correctly. Perhaps you could employ some logic, in future, seeing as we are all learning here.

DeletedUser

LEEJG, he is obviously new, and there is no reason for him to deny it. But you are a do-do head, losing in the ABP war I have declared on you!!!!

DeletedUser7213

LEEJG, he is obviously new, and there is no reason for him to deny it. But you are a do-do head, losing in the ABP war I have declared on you!!!!

LMAO. A "do-do head". I've suddenly been transported back to the playground. :D

Losing is relative. Particularly as I'm not going anywhere :)

and you're only 25 in the ABP rankings. Not too far for me to catch you up. ;)

DeletedUser

LMAO. A "do-do head". I've suddenly been transported back to the playground. :D

Losing is relative. Particularly as I'm not going anywhere :)

and you're only 25 in the ABP rankings. Not too far for me to catch you up. ;)

not to pull rank, but what place are you currently? Am I currently beating you? finally, is that the correct spelling for "do-do" or is it "doo-doo", I just need clarification for my insults

DeletedUser7213

not to pull rank, but what place are you currently? Am I currently beating you? finally, is that the correct spelling for "do-do" or is it "doo-doo", I just need clarification for my insults

Either does fine, I think. Lol.