Beginner Luke's Sig Shop

DeletedUser20429

Hey guys as it is nearing the end of the holidays for me I will soon have access to photoshop again and will be making sigs for anyone who asks. Now for the moment I only do spoiler sized sigs until my art teacher finishes tutoring me on how to enlarge and squeeze images without making them look like rubbish. So this is just a warning that I will be open again soon I am not actually open now! But will write: Shop Open! When I am opening the shop! :)

Rules:

1. DO NOT RIP! As proof that I made a sig I will sneak a signature of mine into it.
2. Please no spamming
3. Follow the request format.
4. I like a neat and tidy shop so once your request is answered please delete the post you made asking for the sig.
5. If you are on the ban list please do not post in here.
6. If you receive 3 warnings you will be placed on the ban list.

Request Format:
Theme: What kind of background or what to base it on?
Text 1:
Text 2:
Size:

So this is my shop. At the moment feel free to post in here and as questions about my style but please do not request here just yet because until I go back to school I don't have access to photoshop :).

Ban List:

Warning List:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20429

So as you can see I am a beginner so can somebody please place beginner prefix on here please

DeletedUser20429

I don't have any past work so feel free to test me within my specifications please

DeletedUser20429

Okay the shop is open! Feel free to request! And this time I won't give up until at least somebody gives me a request and I fail. But at least give me a go??!!

DeletedUser20429

Thanks bro. Hope somebody makes you a good sig and avvy. I could make one but it would be very basic. As I am still learning.