Luminoth

DeletedUser

I will have a premade alliance in world Kappa. Anyone interested in joining must message me ingame, and must send a detailed application of player history. This alliance will be located in the southwest region.

Info
Name: Luminoth
Dictatorship
alliance cap is 100

I dont want any point whores, you will be kicked out if you can not conquer within the first weeks.

you must be in the same ocean as me or at least 30 hours apart with colony ship.

Please message me if you have any questions.

DeletedUser5061

I would like to join your alliance.

Now I am no point whore but I might be the son of one, will this be a problem?

I am sure I'll conquer within the first weeks, it just depends on how many first weeks there are.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You can join, it all depends how near me you are when the world starts. If you are really interested, then please message me ingame.

DeletedUser

So sorry, I forgot to mention it was in the southwest region.

DeletedUser

I did say southwest, Please read the message completely before making a reply like that.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Hey Can I join?

I would like to be dictator, it's fun bossing other people around and conquering them if they don't do what they are told. I'll be a very Evil Dictator :D ;)

DeletedUser

we can be friends, as long as we are not in the same ocean. I wont have allies in my ocean, because it is all mine.

I still need player history before you can join.

DeletedUser

we can be friends, as long as we are not in the same ocean. I wont have allies in my ocean, because it is all mine.

I still need player history before you can join.

facepalm.

So your not going to have any alliance members in your ocean?

DeletedUser

I meant allies. No permanent allies in my ocean.

My first objective is to dominate in my core ocean, and move on to the nearest core.

I main goal is to have control of ocean 44,45,54,55.

DeletedUser

True.

There are positions open, first come first serve.

Diplomat-You must have have previous diplomatic experience, you must be diplomat of a top alliance, at least top twenty of any world.

Co-Founder-you must be extremely active and able to oversee an alliance constantly. you Must have experience in governing an alliance that is in the top twenty of any world.