Mad Melons?

DeletedUser4577

Either they are posers using a name well known from back in epsilon which I cannot stand when players do this stuff or there are actually vets from this alliance but so far I dont know any names in this alliance. Does anyone else know of anyone in this alliance?

Whats everyones thoughts on a player using an alliance name and reputation?

Ryann16

Strategos
I don't recognize any of their members, unless they are possibly using a different IGN...

My thoughts on a player taking an old name and rep aren't very welcoming thoughts. It makes me upset when you have a great alliance with a great rep, but another player uses it on another server. It takes away from the rep and makes it seem trashy IMO. It is like taking a babe ruth signed baseball and using it for batting practice.

DeletedUser38465

I don't recognize any of their members, unless they are possibly using a different IGN...

My thoughts on a player taking an old name and rep aren't very welcoming thoughts. It makes me upset when you have a great alliance with a great rep, but another player uses it on another server. It takes away from the rep and makes it seem trashy IMO. It is like taking a babe ruth signed baseball and using it for batting practice.

agree

DeletedUser

Aha, Mad Melons :D Yeah I made it for a bit of fun on another account to see how things were going to go, unfortuantly I just P***** off an alliance 5x our size, whom just seemed to hate me :3 Ended up getting nuked and CS attempts everyday for the 2 weeks I played, sniping worked alright at first but eventually they learnt better and with troops running low I didn't make it much further. I did in fact play on Epsilon with the original melons, and was part of the inner team/council with Dobby and Kad leading the way. Best alliance I ever have played with tbh,

Poke