Mad Respect to BNS

DeletedUser

Only some peps know I tryed...
Anyway... Better I agree with you mats...I'm so bad and you all good... But what's done that's done... The truth is the guys from BV were more close to me than anyone from Vics...
That's my last words in here...
Good luck to all of you.... and thx for playing with me...

P.s. Russia become world hokkey champion ;)

mats25

Phrourach
Only some peps know I tryed...
Anyway... Better I agree with you mats...I'm so bad and you all good... But what's done that's done... The truth is the guys from BV were more close to me than anyone from Vics...
That's my last words in here...
Good luck to all of you.... and thx for playing with me...

P.s. Russia become world hokkey champion ;)

damn...but yes...congrats for hockey trofe..it was nice and quick game...finnish nerves did not wasnt good this time...
and russiand played good game this time...only with few great names ...like in finnish side 15 newcommers...this shows the starts are not allways good for teamwork...

DeletedUser47471

I withdrawn from Bones and Skulls because I knew I could not help them anymore,but I stayed around to watch their performance with the world wonders and I was very dissapointed with their decission to become ghosts and leave this world for wich they were having great plans.Barbarian-BV no longer exists in Grepolis ,but I am still here and I really want to see them succeed to win a world.