MadHouse is NOT recruiting

DeletedUser

We are not recruiting, but if you happen to have more than 150% of the alliance average and have had previous world experience in any anti-MRA or particularly wub Dobby we may be convinced to send you an invite. But then only if you are in Ocean 44.

DeletedUser

I'm not even joining this world. ;) I just wanted to get my 2 cents in!

DeletedUser

Well you must have paid alot of 2 cents because your in every world forum:p!

DeletedUser

Well you must have paid alot of 2 cents because your in every world forum:p!

Nah... I only really read Alpha, but I'll make an occasional comment on newer threads, such as this one. I used to be in every forum, when I had more time. But its kinda pointless when you don't play the world.

Then typically if I get involved with a thread, I stick to it. :)

DeletedUser

lol Your recruiting thread?! you mean Our recruiting thread;)

Oh Oh ...but of course! I was just trying to get in Josh's grill. Hes a silly TW-Shadow who is bored of owning everyone on Alpha. Huhuh.

DeletedUser

Some people that show artistic individuality may get in without hitting our requirements.

Example 1:
Swali on 3/12/10 at 2:53 PM
Did you know that one day camels will inherit the Earth!

Anyways...

For an alliance that is "NOT" recruiting you sure seem to be doing a lot of it on my island...

Soon you will have more members than your Emerald friends. Well close anyway, after you add me of course :)

Oh and to answer your questions. No I do not know anyone in your tribe and no I don't have much experience here. But don't let that stop you inviting me.

You see I have a herd of wild camels at my disposal (well one less now since my swordsmen got drunk and impaled one on the Agora). And any man with a herd of camels at his disposal is a man worth knowing.

So invite me already!

Otherwise I'll...I'll...I'll............

Probably just go to the pub.

Oh my.... Seems the camels have found the alcohol and have painted black and white strips on themselves and are pretending to be Zebras....It's going to be a long day.

Regards
Swali.

Example 2:

Kadjayuni on 3/12/10 at 1:27 AM
Are you playing this world seriously?
Sir Gramps on 3/12/10 at 1:51 AM
I was actually thinking about taking the laptop up to bed,
putting on a pair of bunny-wabbit slippers,
sticking a couple of wotsits up my nose,
a stick of celery behind my ear,
wearing a big honking clowns red nose,
stand on one leg and dance with some little
bells in my hands, before filling my bed
with baked beans and going for a swim....

but hey,thats just me.
Why do you ask ?

DeletedUser

Nah... I only really read Alpha, but I'll make an occasional comment on newer threads, such as this one. I used to be in every forum, when I had more time. But its kinda pointless when you don't play the world.

Then typically if I get involved with a thread, I stick to it. :)

Some of us still attempt to post everywhere. ;) It's getting harder with all these new worlds though :p.

DeletedUser

Some of us still attempt to post everywhere. ;) It's getting harder with all these new worlds though :p.

Having cities in so many servers is problematic (Which awesome alliance do I put on my Siggy?! :p:p)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wait to go put the pressure on Zabbi ;) And yes I am hoping it will be... :p
I wish someone would combine my Delta & Epsilon siggys for me :(
Too bad I never learnt basic s/w like - photo processors :confused:

DeletedUser

now opening to oceans near centre cross, though we are still not recruiting (must be resonably close to centre cross) ;)