Maelstrom defeated!

DeletedUser

I can't argue with you that spiller is obviously more active than me, I did have a month off from this world and up until lately have been really busy with work. Doesn't really matter if your less active as long as you maximize the time you do spend on the game.

As for large players in TU taking small cities its funny how you would use you first example of how Spiller is so much bigger than me and then use somebody like rush to prove what is a point on the other end of the scale. Surly you can see the difference in an alliance leader the size of Spiller taking cities from small players compared to a non council member the size of rush taking a city from a small player?

If you are going to compare people keep them around the same level, so go add up how many cities below 5k Spiller took and compare that with, oh, lets say val, since they are around the same size (for now).

DeletedUser

To ad up: Dark, you seem to talk about Alpha like your part of it.
You have 0 points, no city.
Do you play this world?
Or are you just somebodies double log account?

DeletedUser

So, Bli, what you are saying is that a player with lower points is less active, and therefore, a weaker player? By that same standard, the almighty Murtius and yourself would then be deemed weaker and less active than, oh, let's say Spiller, since Spiller has double the points.

But if points mean nothing, why use them for comparison? You can't have it both ways.

Seeing as the front lines for Alpha run along the O55/O56 border, as well as in O66, for a player in O57, cities in O66 would be much closer to the front lines. I didn't say that ALL of the players involved were moving closer to the front lines with those conquests, I only said that some of the players were moving closer.

Oh, and before you start using Alpha as an example of larger players picking on smaller ones, maybe you want to look at some of you own within The Unit. I believe Rush the Conqueror and Nisam Svoj. have recently taken cities from a lowly Armageddon player. But The Unit isn't held to the same standards as the rest of us, now are they?

I'll admit I'm "less-active" But as to weaker that totally dependent on your personal views of strength. I'm particularly fond of Attacking people. By that standard I'm 71 points weaker.

77 Bli zankity 197564 The Argonauts - Unit 18 10976
6 ~Spiller ~427277~Alpha ~37 ~11548

Now the difference in his and my ABP. But have A nine rank difference.

26 Spiller Alpha 119342
27 Blondyna BLACK SEA 117032
28 Quaama Defiled Forest 113838
29 DeanoMN BLACK SEA 111252
30 beldinnn1 Defiled Forest 110510
31 Daddyorc The Unit 110147
32 Hamwise Alpha 109409
33 goht BLACK SEA 106748
34 ross Brotherhood of Justice 98481
35 Bli zankity The Argonauts - Unit 98431

#2 I didn't compare us in points?

#3 You're just jealous because Tu's "Smaller, Weaker players" Actually do something. Also, you should do the math on the guy when he first lost cities. Nisam didn't only take a city from Alexander, He took one from Invulnerable too. A guy the same size as Nisam? I like how you guys use grepostats, but don't really do the reasearch.

DeletedUser

D3th does not exist, the people who are still in that alliance pose no thread. They are still around becouse BS has other plans now.

C'mon Moto, if I pose no threat, why am I still taking cities from BS's players? :p

And don't feel sorry for me W*Arms, I'm still fighting. I didn't join the enemy, I still have integrity. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Do you say that because I jumped ship r3d?
Well good luck then my friend, I thin you all will need it.

DeletedUser

Idk about the Bs D3th affairs, but the Tu Alpha ones are completely different.

DeletedUser

Do you say that because I jumped ship r3d?
Well good luck then my friend, I thin you all will need it.

Not at all.

And thanks, but no luck needed. Win or lose, it's still a game at the end of the day. If I'm bested by a better oppenent, so be it.

DeletedUser

Those are the wisest words I've heard from somebody in one of the red alliances for a long long time.
Then, try to be the better player my friend, everybody will!:)

DeletedUser

maelstrom cant be defeated it was a planned merge and the days of alphan union are over.

DeletedUser

MAELSTROM being gone is all that matters, needed action to boost TU numbers.

DeletedUser17483

who is talking ? bcae???? remember your self when you came to us runing to storm asking for help? remember when you was asking how to conquer a city!!!!????

Maelstrom never was Defeted ! its was planned between leadership for the merge!

DeletedUser

Meshal, no offense to you guys, but you alliance was doomed, you guys did just well enough to get absorbed into the previous TU machine, in the end, it might have been the best chance your players had. And yes I remember way back when I started, remember how much STORM grew with my help. On top of that I think you were better off as STORM than when you went to MAELSTROM.