Major Disband

DeletedUser

I think that I should have the Major Disband milestone as I disbanded my own alliance with 130 members :p

DeletedUser

why are u doing this firelord?
u are disbanding ur own alliance just to gain a milestone
dont be selfish think about ur mates whom will they join?
people will stop trusting in u if u keep doing this

DeletedUser

why are u doing this firelord?
u are disbanding ur own alliance just to gain a milestone
dont be selfish think about ur mates whom will they join?
people will stop trusting in u if u keep doing this

lol. They are more cavemen then they are people if they cant figure out not to trust firenoob. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

ok:
add this on:
Roman Empire
Rank when disbanded: 17
Disbanded by: KostaCzvLazic
Reason: "I don't wan't to play this world anymore, I've been conquered"

DeletedUser

ok:
add this on:
Roman Empire
Rank when disbanded: 17
Disbanded by: KostaCzvLazic
Reason: "I don't wan't to play this world anymore, I've been conquered"

and that is why you deserve a milestone? by disbanding your own alliance after you got conquered? OMG:supermad:

DeletedUser

I was planing to delete my account there anyway
But when I got conquered by NmE, then it was needed.
So, do I deserve a milestone?

DeletedUser

absolutely not...milestones are given to ppl who infiltrate alliances with intention of disbanding...not to those who disband their own alliances...

DeletedUser

absolutely not...milestones are given to ppl who infiltrate alliances with intention of disbanding...not to those who disband their own alliances...
Proof please. The milestone clearly says:
Do a Major Disband:
(make them history with founder rights, remember 40 members minimum.)
Nothing about infiltrating alliances or intentions. It clearly says that you can receive the milestone if :

A) You have founder's right
B) You disband the alliance with 40 members or more.

DeletedUser

firelord you are trolling so i wont say much about this except that i hope you will be in hall of shame for your action, same as kosta....

DeletedUser

It doesn't count if you disband your own alliance. Disbanding is a form of sabotage and part of the challenge (sometimes) is getting the founder rights.

DeletedUser

firelord made the milestone.
by him, my disband is a disband
and..............I made the alliance, I made someone a founder, he kicked me, He made one of my friends a founder, he kicked the guy that kicked me, and invited me, and gave me founder rights. So I did get founder rights from not founding the alliance.

DeletedUser

your english might be rusty or do do not understand concept of milestones...firelord didn't made milestone and i believe that he can't take not even one...not even by accident...you cant sabotage your own alliance and receive milestone, one who would give it to you would be even more s..... than the one who asks

DeletedUser

I sabotaged the alliance of the guy that kicked me (after I gave him founder rights). Later, I got into HIS alliance, and dissolved it