Man! Am I good!

DeletedUser

Ignore the title, I was just kidding,,LOL

Well, after three days and dozens of attacks, I finally lost my second city. In it`s self that doesnt sound like a big deal, but when you consider that, one, there were three players from Nataraja attacking, two,,that two of those players were sending multiple waves, and three, that those players were ten times more powerful and ranked ten times higher then I do, I think I did pretty good, by hanging on as long as I did. Although it does make me wonder about the leadership of Nataraja. I mean really, is there supposed to be some kind of glory in attacking the little guys? LOL

I can hear it now, the boasting,,,,,

Nataraja: We won!

News reporter: Was it a fierce battle?

Nataraja: Oh yes, we needed VERY powerful troops and navys to win!

News Reporter: So, how many cities did you send troops from?

Nataraja: About 10 or twelve!

News Reporter: And your enemy, how many did he have?

Nataraja: Um,,well,,,1

News Reporter: Oh, I see, well then he must have been a very powerful player and outranked your team immensely then!

Nataraja: Errr, well no, we outranked him buy hundreds of thousands of points!

News Reporter: Hmmm,, I see,,So what is next on the agenda for the great and powerful Nataraja?

Nataraja: Well, our spies have informed us that there is a guy in ocean 34 who has a transport ship and 4 swordsmen, 4 coins, and a half of a can of Dr Pepper, so we are amassing an unheard of army,,thousands of troops,,thousands of ships,,because after all, A guy like that is a threat!

News Reporter: I see, well, I wonder if I can just combine this story with the one about the 21 yr old guy beating up the 13yr old? They are kinda similar,,

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

DeletedUser

Nah, thats why I put that note at the top confirming that I was only joking.

DeletedUser

.........................................................................................................................
give us numbers. how many cities did you have? how many did they take? how many BP did you get from them? how many BP did they get from you? after studying this, i will telll you If you really won.
..........................................................................................................................