Man of Steel

DeletedUser

So I just barely watched Man of Steel, and I thought it was going to be a good movie(I only liked a few parts that is) and well when I got to the scene where General Zod is killed by Superman.....well I lost it. Superman doesn't kill anybody, the directors were completely stupid to put that scene in. What do you guys think?

DeletedUser33530

Ya I hate that scene.
Oh and since superman doesn't go that far batman can beat him. :p

DeletedUser44426

Batman does have a better advantage of killing superman.

DeletedUser30490

Superman works for Batman yeah?
The daily prophet is batmasn me think

DeletedUser33530

Well yeah, when you look at it Batman and Superman are a near match, Batman having the higher advantage of killing Superman.

Batman doesn't kill. But he doesn't save villains either. Also he is willing to do ANYTHING but kill superman to win. Superman couldn't go that far.

DeletedUser

spiderman is my favorite hero, him and deadpool who is not a hero in the real sense of the word.

DeletedUser44426

Batman doesn't kill. But he doesn't save villains either. Also he is willing to do ANYTHING but kill superman to win. Superman couldn't go that far.

I am saying batman has the advantage in killing superman if superman went rogue or something.

DeletedUser44027

spiderman is my favorite hero, him and deadpool who is not a hero in the real sense of the word.

Deadpool is great :D more like a supervillian (sorta), but he does fight the bad guys, so I'd say he counts. The recent video game about him was a great portrayal.