- Maniac -

DeletedUser

I remember your name from Eta...don't think it was listed in my alliance. Was it KE or FF?

DeletedUser13936

lul

I remember your name from Eta...don't think it was listed in my alliance. Was it KE or FF?

i am Paul Bramble form CR the hihi account in KA is being deleted i used it for a day or two to spy on KA and send info to CR

DeletedUser

Just checked out CR and have to say what a hybred mix that alliance is. You got KE, BA, FF, Fate(maybe).

The only reason Matiss is in that alliance is cause Road and I saved his *** (serveral times) before KE could eat all of his cities...tell him I said that...hehe

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15240

oh yea, he is recruiting eta, noob :p, I didnt go that low, but I did ask moppy to join, may bribe whateverr too :p

DeletedUser17045

Hi im kingofmexico, I am currently leader of the academy for the strongest alliance in upsilion, I am also a member of s.a.s ranked 20th in tau and Iron this ranked 22nd in Rho.
Im an experianced player, who can be aggresive and diplomatic, I may progress slowly at first this is only because i like all my recources to be at level 20 before i start to build other things after that i will shoot up.
I am active on forums and stuff and your alliance seems to be what im looking for.
Would it be possible for me to join please?
Thankyou.

Are you joining him or Tiny Teddies? Message me ASAP please.

DeletedUser13936

oh yea, he is recruiting eta, noob :p, I didnt go that low, but I did ask moppy to join, may bribe whateverr too :p

well actually i am recruiting my friends but i guess they more commonly go by the name of all of ETA

:p :p :p

DeletedUser17043

um, ZUES had returned is on this premade and curly's I think...not good I believe...

DeletedUser

Well I'm kinda busy...[Yawn] in the half speed world Ups but I'll make the jump into Phi to see what's shaken.

What time is the jump?

DeletedUser13936

June 1st 6 in the morning US time

welcome aboard

go north east

DeletedUser

i want to join. I have had over 25k points but my account got deleted so i have no proof. You can ask jaggius tho cuz he waz there

DeletedUser

This alliance died,
WBM stop applying to every premade you can find

DeletedUser13936

thank you all for spamming flowers on Maniacs grave, i hope it goes to that big MRA in the sky. *sob*

DeletedUser18648

me play go Phi join Maniac but now kick me not know? :S