Many thanks to that supported NO WWs

DeletedUser

clivestraddle on 2014-06-07 at 20:41
Currently the city point count of those alliances that have officially stated NO WWs stands at

FOR 121,856,539 31.17%
AGAINST 269,045,924 68.83%

I said 70% of the top ten alliances but thats close enough for me

the current top ten alliances...only Northern Mayhem / OOC and dirty Dozen have not agreed to not make WWs...the other 7 have agreed to not only not make WWs but agree to join together should any of alliance starts to make any.

I hope that our enemies took advantage of our week of staying out of the game to clean up their inactives and be positioned ready to resume conflicts - therefore effective IMMEDIATELY we are dropping the cease fire.

I would like to thank those alliances that refrained from attacking us till this was resolved - this will be my LAST MM to the alliances - all members are being sent this message and my personal congratulations on showing a united front of THIS IS OUR GAME AND WE WILL PLAY IT THE WAY WE WANT.

As long as the total player count stays above 300 - the world should stay open - barring inno-games changing that requirement too - we can sustain our play and not waste all the time and effort we put into this game just to start all over like farmville.

Thank you for all that helped put aside any differences and work towards this goal - we are a mere 10 players but it only goes to show that despite it all - we are all here to have fun and play this as a war game.

Hopefully we will attract other members when they see that this server is one that wishes to continue and will grow with members..

DeletedUser

here is a "johnny come lately" - according to sources - NM wanted the ceasefire to continue so that they could pick up the pieces of the inactives we were devastating and stopped because this issue was greater than taking fifty or sixty cities.

Also inside info indicated that the majority of the players did not want to agree to this proposal - many because it was from me

after our alliance announced that we were coming back to the game - the leader tries to save face with this letter

( read from bottom to top)

phil dunn
clivestraddle today at 01:16
well...obviously not enough to support the cause..as usual - you sit and bark orders and let others do the work

not once did you reply to the protest or put your name on the line that your alliance was against it..we took a stand..

you had plenty of time to show that was so - NOW you come forward once the election is over and tout that you are against them...seems to be - you are no different than most politicians after the vote is counted

lets see how that works out for you

respect - clive 1 - phil - zero
phil dunn today at 00:26
Whatever. I told you we werent interested in wonders

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
next we were told that OOC supported this action - but again would not PUBLICLY state they would not build WWs...

every alliance has had over a week to decide this issue..it took me all of ten seconds to see it was the right choice and was willing to ghost our entire alliance over the issue.....

I guess that victory has many fathers - defeat only one mother

DeletedUser

What did you expect from NM, only WOTK has more simmers and grey takers...

and who would trust there leader anyway... he speak with fork tongue !

DeletedUser

fortunately i have a sharp knife (its called british wit) to deal with that tongue

DeletedUser

actually u make out that its all your idea not to do wonders no clive many came here coz there were no wonders just cause one doesn't want to follow your say you attack them on it I don't think so. u speak of unity and respect yet you set up a ceasefire and drop it when it suits you no warning thats some alliance you can trust. Clive respect 0 phil dun 1

DeletedUser

as usual...FACTS WRONG...

i said i would keep the cease fire till we got a 70% vote from the top alliances...i then sent an MM to EVERY MEMBER of the top 10 alliances..

If you can't keep up with the game...leave it

secondly...i was not the first to go against WWs..but i was the first to make a definitive stand and to have a way to have SIGNED support against tyem....

as far as the ceasefire..i said WE WERE NOT ATTACKING ANYMORE...what you did was up to you...we didnt ask anyone to stop attacks ..we said we would stop

try getting your facts right..especially when all the letters / posts and conversations are in plain sight

DeletedUser

Currently the city point count of those alliances that have officially stated NO WWs stands at

FOR 121,856,539 31.17%
AGAINST 269,045,924 68.83%

So by that logic, smaller players and alliances should have less of a say than bigger players and alliances?

DeletedUser

it was an accumulate total of citys...this mixed small and large players..

the top ten alliance comprises quite a large portion of the server...

i can't say exactly what the percentage is but i would dare say it is an overwhelming majority...of the players are in the top ten alliances

DeletedUser46395

Well they're not likely to be in a position to go for WWs anyway, are they?

Look, I restarted this server just as a protest, set up a one player alliance and put those words in the name even before Clive suggested the idea. So my points have been counted, just there aren't very many of them - but that's how it should be, as I'm not an active player.

Thrillology

Phrourach
I still am using victory processions and have been on a daily basis for over a year (not exaggerating, and believe it or not!). I've had fun in this world, and I still would like to stay.

I know this is resolved now (I think, sorry, I'm behind on everything) and I would love to continue in this world (though I am still a turtle!).

DeletedUser6653

you guys are a joke many thanks for being cry babies lol you guys are so amusing. as of rite now i wouldnt hold your breath as your world did this and hero world bell is now going to appeal.

Real vote ballad.
Who is a gold user that voted no because they wasted there life spendings bullying on noobs. 80%

Who voted yes because they actually like no ww. 5%

who voted no because there used playing grepolis with ww. 15%

next vote ballad.

I voted no because i never win WW. 90%.

if you dont like the post my in game name is im not a cry baby i love world wonder worlds.

DeletedUser23986

if you dont like the post my in game name is im not a cry baby i love world wonder worlds.

Inno has made 77 world wonder worlds for you, how about you playing on them? And many of them are still open.

Maybe if you manage to have active big accounts on all of them, Maybe i will see your point, till then try to be logical.

DeletedUser6653

Inno has made 77 world wonder worlds for you, how about you playing on them? And many of them are still open.

Maybe if you manage to have active big accounts on all of them, Maybe i will see your point, till then try to be logical.

hahahaha hey hasan I like you your like a kid with anger issues some one pokes you you then hyper ventilate and yell everything that has you upset then throw yourself on the floor and demand juice in a Sippy cup. LOL and yes listhen to your mate im a troll I grow bigger from every response.:p

DeletedUser

hahahaha hey hasan I like you your like a kid with anger issues some one pokes you you then hyper ventilate and yell everything that has you upset then throw yourself on the floor and demand juice in a Sippy cup. LOL and yes listhen to your mate im a troll I grow bigger from every response.:p

actually from what i know about Hasan from in game he is very mild mannered. As for trolls go i am an ultimate troll and it's funny you have an in game like that considering from reading your first post it seems you are the only one crying. Shall i get your Sippy cup for you wittle guy?