Maps and stats

DeletedUser

Hello Kos players,

There's been no update on the top 12 alliance lately, so i though i'd do one, but soon, i started talking about alliances who aren't in the best 12, and i was using way too much maps and stats for this flooded topic, so i'm gonna open a new one. No it's not redundant, since it's not reserved for top 12 alliance, but is for comments on alliances based on maps and stats.

Since as usual, my posts are too long for the forum, i'll cut it in two.

Let's start with the less crowded core ocean, oc45:

OCEAN 45

5 main alliances are:
The Shadow Force, ranked 1 in points, 50 members, 31 in oc45. 2873 ABP (57,5/member).
showmap.php

Spartan Warriors, ranked 11 in points, 46 members, 40 in oc45. 2510 ABP (54,6/member).
Trojan Warriors, ranked 39 in points, 28 members, 26 in oc45. 384 ABP (13,7/member), their "sister alliance".
showmap.php

Kos Elite, ranked 2 in points, 50 members, 33 in oc45. 7442 ABP (148,8/member).
Deus ex machina, ranked 12 in points, 48 members, 29 in oc45. 2115 ABP (44,1/member), their "sister alliance".
showmap.php

Comments:
Well, i just started by something i hate. Sister alliances... Which means, founders thinking: hey, i've created an alliance in this new world, now i'm recruiting everyone and everywhere, and i've reached the cap. Making a core rather than recruiting a lot ? Na, let's just make a second alliance. So these comments may be a bit harshful. Deal with it, you're twisting the alliance limit, i don't like you ;-)

TSF: Strange location. Seriously, you are in all four core oceans ! Near the middle of the world, in each of them, true, but still... Your members in ocean 54 will feel a bit alone. In oc44, you recruit more near the border (ex-unbeatable). There's some in oc55, a super-crowded ocean. Why not, but unless you're pacted with the other alliances in oc45, where most of you are, you'll have harsh time everywhere. Your abp are troubling too, are you farming well ? By that, i mean real farms, over 1000 points, who needed to be cleared, not the 175 points town... So well... Verdict: Top 1 of the world, yes, but my guess for a month after conquer start is may swim in oc45, sunk in others ocean.

Spartan and Trojan Warriors.: Best core among the competitors for oc45, even though you have a few players in oc55 who'll get conquered pretty easily if not stacked (which would cripple the rest of the alliance). BUT you're way behind in points (you'll reach conquer later), and are totally owned in abp as well by Kos Elite. Verdict: May swim by pacts, or will sink, slowly but surely, as every dual-alliances deserves :p.

Kos Elite and Deus-ex machina: Scattered, like TSF. Even more, since your members in the other oceans are not even near the middle of the world. Your second ocean is oc55, which will be a hard one. If not for a good abp, i'd be pretty pesimistic for you. Verdict: may swim in oc45 (war with TSF or pact, will they merge ?), sink in others oceans.

Resume: I think Spartan and Trojan warriors will die out, getting their best players sucked out by TSF and Kos-Deus, when these ones will lose members in other oceans and kick them out. Then, between Kos and TSF, Kos should win if no other ocean comes in. Pacts may change things, diplomacy will be important here. Globally, MRA ocean, for the smallest one (i'm glad i'm not there...).

OCEAN 44

5 main alliances are:
DreadFleet, ranked 7 in points, 39 members, 35 in oc44. 8985 ABP (230,4/member).
showmap.php

Vikings, ranked 8 in points, 49 members, 40 in oc44. 1654 ABP (33,8/member).
showmap.php

Heavy Hitter Squad, ranked 16 in points, 45 members, 39 in oc44. 2481 ABP (55,1/member).
showmap.php

Valhalla, ranked 14 in points, 44 members, 31 in oc44. 3451 ABP (78,4/member).
showmap.php

Immobile Infantry, ranked 26 in points, 37 members, 34 in oc44. 1037 ABP (28,0/member).
showmap.php

Comments:
Dreadfleet: Since i'm in this alliance, my judgement may be biaised. So i'll make only a short comment. Correct core. One member who's lost in the south-east of oc55 and will have to manage, since he's too far to be helped, but the rest are kinda grouped. Nice abp and farming at moment. Verdict: swim.

Vikings: A bit more scattered than other oc44 alliances, they'll have to be reactive to help each other snipe CS. Lots of them are nicely positionned and will makes great target for a lot of alliances, even in ocean 45, 54, 55... Poor abp. Verdict: sink.

Heavy Hitter Squad: Not badly located in the middle of oc44. Will they battle their neighbours, Valhalla, or pact with them ? Small abp. Alliance profile and opening of academy reeks of noobism though (newbs =/= new players). Who's using "Diplomacy: Open Limited Closed" ? I mean, you should always talk with the diplomats of worthy alliances, making contacts, learning more about the players. So what about this is limited, open or closed ? Waiting for people to contact you ? You're not doing your job as a diplomat... Same for merge. When a merge is useful and appropriate, it's talked between leaders and diplomats of an alliance, no one cares if you have merges open, closed or limited in your profile... I'm sick of these alliances profiles, seriously. Verdict: sink.

Valhalla: Oups, core is in the middle of ocean 44, with Heavy Hitter Squad, but there's a pack of members in ocean 45 and an academy. Small average abp. If there's a good rim alliance in the border of ocean 43 or ocean 34, these guys are done for fighting in both oceans 44 and 45... Verdict: sink.

Immobile Infantry: Nice core, poor abp. That's all i know about them. But they're really nicely regrouped, and since they are not in the immediate surroundings of the other oc44 alliances, they should be spared for a moment, so we'll know what they are worth. Verdict: swim for now.

Resume:
Unbeatable crumbling (best players leaving for Dreadfleet or TSF), Vikings and Dreadfleet are left in the south-east as the main alliances, and Valhalla and Heavy Hitter squad in the middle as the challengers, who should be careful of rim alliances though. Immobile infantry is a joker for now. Oc44 should be interesting, and pacts and merges should be seen to turn the tides if one alliances became a threat for all the rest. Globally though, the ocean seems to be composed of mainly new players, and there's a lot of targets, the veteran players should do fine.

RIM44:
Ocean 43:

5 main alliances are:
Enemies Within, ranked 17 in points, 45 members, 45 in oc43. 1763 ABP (39,2/member).
showmap.php

FOUR HORSEMEN, ranked 23 in points, 47 members, 36 in oc43. 431 ABP (9,2/member).
showmap.php

The Misfits, ranked 28 in points, 39 members, 33 in oc43. 1914 ABP (49,1/member).
showmap.php

Blood of Hera, ranked 15 in points, 45 members, 15 in oc43. 1915 ABP (42,6/member).
showmap.php

Street Guys, ranked 60 in points, 21 members, 15 in oc43. 101 ABP (4,8/member).
showmap.php

Comments:
Enemies Within: Good core. Correct / average abp considering it's a rim alliances and bp end recently. They will probably focus on conquering their ocean before moving into another. Verdict: Should swim.

FOUR HORSEMEN: 9 members far away. Others kinda grouped but will have it rough. Why the alliance name in caps lock fury ? Verdict: sink.

The Misfits: Correct core. The best looking ones with Enemies Within. They'll probably focus on oc43 too, though some of them may go down where they already have some member (fighting Blood of Hera ?).Verdict: should swim.

Blood of Hera: a part in oc43, a part in oc44, they aren't that far away, but they'll have to deal with Heavy Hitter, Valhalla, Misfits and Enemies within. Which means pacting or dying as an easy prey. Choosing the good pact will be crucial. Verdict: sink.

Street Guys: A core in the north of oc43, the rest scattered. Ouch. No abp which can means either they are still in bp on their island, or they don't farm. Either way, not good. Verdict: sink.

Resume: I see the misfits or enemies within winning this ocean (easily if they pact, though that's not good for their growth and experience), and going down causing trouble to Valhalla and Heavy Hitter.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

OCEAN 54

5 main alliances are:
The Phoenix Republic, ranked 19 in points, 45 members, 44 in oc54. 347 ABP (7,7/member).
showmap.php

S.P.Q.R., ranked 24 in points, 44 members, 43 in oc54. 827 ABP (18,8/member).
showmap.php

Alpha Elite, ranked 20 in points, 41 members, 37 in oc54. 1593 ABP (38,9/member).
showmap.php

The Preachers, ranked 28 in points, 40 members, 38 in oc54. 959 ABP (24,0/member).
showmap.php

Armata di l ombra, ranked 38 in points, 25 members, 22 in oc54. 1221 ABP (48,8/member).
showmap.php

Comments:
This ocean appear to be by far the easiest, since there's not a real big fish in it for now. But (there's a but), Beastly beasts, just found, may be a challenger. And ETD and Dreadfleet are near the borders and may go in for easy targets (well, if they both do, that could make a nice and unexpected fast war between the two... Making this easy ocean suddenly an hellish one).

The Phoenix Republic: Scattered, but not near the rim, so not players who just joined. And 7,7 abp per member. Okay... Verdict: sink.

S.P.Q.R.: Well regrouped, but poor BP, and a "brother alliance". Well, funny things, they had another brother alliance who disappeared from their profile: Groman empire. Half the groman guys were turned into my personal farms, so i think these S.P.Q.R guys will be kind enough to give me their cities, after their brothers gave me their ressources :p Verdict: sink.

Alpha Elite: Correct core, but alliance leader seems to be pretty new to the game, looking at the alliance profile and the only message we exchanged. Leading an alliance when you just start is super-hard, even in an easy ocean. He's friendly, but that won't save him in a war game. Verdict: sink.

The Preachers: I don't know a lot about them. Well, i don't know anything, actually. But low abp, scattered all across the ocean... Verdict: should sink.

Armata di l ombra: They look like a premade since a good half of the alliance is on one island near the middle of the world. Points and abp are not that awesome though, if ETD goes north, ouch. Verdict: may swim, depending on oc55 alliances.

Resume: oc54 appears to be an easy ocean, but oc44 and oc55 have their eyes on it, and it may become an hunting ground soon after conquer start. Should keep an eye on it.

OCEAN 55

5 main alliances are:
The Mayans, ranked 4 in points, 49 members, 48 in oc55. 3897 ABP (79,5/member).
showmap.php

Elite Trojans, ranked 3 in points, 49 members, 45 in oc55. 5759 ABP (117,5/member).
showmap.php

Gods of Olympus, ranked 8 in points, 48 members, 44 in oc55. 2682 ABP (55,9/member).
showmap.php

Enter The Dragon, ranked 6 in points, 39 members, 31 in oc55. 12070 ABP (309,5/member).
showmap.php

AD ALTIORA, ranked 5 in points, 47 members, 31 in oc55. 5294 ABP (112,6/member).
showmap.php

Comments: Finally some good abp/member. Oc55 is always a harsh ocean, and i hope Kos will show great battles there.

The Mayans: Correct core, in the middle of the ocean, all around the starting islands in the middle of the world (north-west of ocean 55). Decent ABP. Newbish profile though, and harsh people around. I think they'll be there for quite some time, but will finally disappear, eaten by dragons and rim alliances ^^ Verdict: swim a moment then sink.

Elite Trojans: All over oc55, with good abp. A pact with mayans to deal with dragons ? Or the opposite ? It'll be intesresting to see what they do with their first conquers. Verdict: should swim, maybe some harsh times.

Gods of Olympus: I have a bad feeling for them. They don't look that bad, but in a crowded ocean 55... THey'll get eaten, i think. Verdict: sink.

Enter The Dragon: Best abp, best points/member, doing really great. Top 1 alliance of the world right now, in my opinion, and too bad for TSF. Since they are really near the border of ocean 54, Better watch if they'll go north into easy hunting grounds, or enter the hardest fray (and juciest for the bp). Verdict: Swim.

AD ALTIORA: Scattered along oc45 and oc55 border, with ETD, TSF and Kos Elite... But good abp. They'll have it hard, but if they make it, they'll definitely be an alliance to look for. Verdict: Well, i have a good feeling with them, i'll put a cent on them. Swim for now.

Resume:
As a player located in another ocean, this one will be the more interesting to watch. Things will probably change fast after conquer start for most of the players. ETD is the top-dog.

RIM55:
Ocean 65:
1 Top alliance:
Chimera, ranked 10 in points, 50 members, 47 in oc65. 2037 ABP (40,7/member).
showmap.php

Comments:
Chimera: It's the only big alliance in ocean 65 right now, and they cover well the whole ocean. If they focus well on it, they'll have a nice place to move west from (since north, east and south shouldn't be filled too soon). Could be trouble for mayans.

Ocean 56:
4 main alliances are:

9th Legion, ranked 18 in points, 41 members, 41 in oc56. 2184 ABP (53,3/member).
showmap.php

dark black, ranked 37 in points, 36 members, 33 in oc56. 368 ABP (10,2/member).
showmap.php

Knights Templar, ranked 21 in points, 44 members, 42 in oc56. 1542 ABP (35,0/member).
Knights Templars, ranked 41 in points, 31 members, 25 in oc56. 803 ABP (25,9/member), their "sister alliance".
showmap.php

Comments:
9th Legion: Well grouped, correct abp for a rim alliance. They are the top-dogs for controlling ocean 56. They'll then have to move into oc55 and it'll be way harder... Verdict: swim.

dark black: An alliance who just started recently. Can't say a lot about it, but well, i give 9th Legion victorious over them. Verdict: Sink.

Knights Templar(s): The usual double-alliance who won't last against a correct opponent. I give 9th legion victorious. May be wrong though. Verdict: sink.

Resume: From far away, 9th legion looks the best. Can't predict how things will goes weeks or months away though. Wait and see ^^

DeletedUser31161

Lets forget about the rim oceans and the ones we know are going to win and go to the controversial oceans.

OCEAN 45

5 main alliances are:
The Shadow Force, ranked 1 in points, 50 members, 31 in oc45. 2873 ABP (57,5/member).

Spartan Warriors, ranked 11 in points, 46 members, 40 in oc45. 2510 ABP (54,6/member).
Trojan Warriors, ranked 39 in points, 28 members, 26 in oc45. 384 ABP (13,7/member), their "sister alliance".

Kos Elite, ranked 2 in points, 50 members, 33 in oc45. 7442 ABP (148,8/member).
Deus ex machina, ranked 12 in points, 48 members, 29 in oc45. 2115 ABP (44,1/member), their "sister alliance".

there is no contesters here! Yes i said it and will say it again. Shadows will "take" 045 only to have 50 alliances make war on them and loose "their" ocean

OCEAN 54

5 main alliances are:
The Phoenix Republic, ranked 19 in points, 45 members, 44 in oc54. 347 ABP (7,7/member).

S.P.Q.R., ranked 24 in points, 44 members, 43 in oc54. 827 ABP (18,8/member).

Alpha Elite, ranked 20 in points, 41 members, 37 in oc54. 1593 ABP (38,9/member).

The Preachers, ranked 28 in points, 40 members, 38 in oc54. 959 ABP (24,0/member).

Armata di l ombra, ranked 38 in points, 25 members, 22 in oc54. 1221 ABP (48,8/member).
Spoiler:

i believe that 054 best alliances are no tin the top 5 at all. The top 5 alliances in 054 i dont even know their founders are a single player. Of course i might be bias as i am in beasty but still... hard not to see it. After 045 gets hit hard and colapses i believe people will just start building no big wars after that. they will move on to moving to 054. The big alliances i see coming hard are Dreadfleet, Dragons, and Codex and maybe one or two more.

Just my oppinion

DeletedUser

mrpenguin, I would like to know why you say TSF is going to fall at every turn.

You say that Codex (ranked 22nd with the 4th highest point average) is "coming hard". I have nothing against them, but up to this point I have seen nothing great coming from them. They are laying low, and maybe they will spring out and surprise everyone, but that is yet to be seen.

Yes it is early in the game, but TSF has held either the 2nd or 3rd highest point average since the server started, and reached the #1 point average for a couple days in there. So far we do not have high ABP but that is because we have been focusing on getting conquest, and most of our farms surrendered easily (AA for instance on my island, over 1000 points, surrendered after my second attack, it isn't that I am afraid to attack, it is that I have no one to attack yet). Once we do start fighting, beware, almost every single one of my members is a veteran from top fighting alliances.

What 50 alliances are you talking about that are going to declare war on us? Out of the top alliances we have a few well placed pacts, a few alliances that are not a threat, and the only alliances right now that would declare on us are too small to do much damage.

Maybe we will fall, I doubt it, but anything is possible. I guess time will tell, but stop stating your opinions as facts. You do not know anyone in TSF, don't underestimate those who you don't know.

DeletedUser31161

You say early? Just today there was the first conquest. Yes the conquest was a little earlier than most expected but it will be followed with more. You obously do not have expierence as u do not know how this will turn out. A alliance with nice big cities with no bp and allies. Located in every ocean just so every major ocean alliance can take your city. I will put a bet out that half your alliance will reach 2 cities while the other half is dead. You have 3 alliances that hate you and 2 that want your cities because their big. I have nothing personal agenst you guys just that u obously dont see anything wrong

DeletedUser

You don't know who our pacts are, so you can't really speak on that, and BP does not mean low troops count. The alliance I am in on Helorus is currently ranked 7th, we were a rim alliance who did no fighting for a while. Then suddenly once we were ready we burst out and are now ranked 7th, and ranked 5th in BP. Sure here on Kos we are not a rim alliance, but just cause we have low BP does not mean we are unorganized, or that we have small armies.

By the way, there was not a conquest today. For some freaky reason that spot was empty, and it was a colonization, not a conquest. I saw that spot myself when looking around the map, but couldn't get a CS there before Keke did :p

DeletedUser20921

This is a great idea, well done, I'd love to see regular updates of this, would love to help too

DeletedUser37948

this is an amazing thread well done plus rep
there is a lot of work here thanks for taking the time and effort it is appretiated :)

DeletedUser

So far we do not have high ABP but that is because we have been focusing on getting conquest,

That's not a good excuse. Look at the top of the general rankings, then look at the top of the ABP rankings - a lot of the same faces, right?

If you were "focusing" on conquer, you would know that clearing good farms(1000+) is a great way of getting resources. And by clearing these decent cities, you should have at least some ABP......

In other words, I don't buy your excuse - I think it's more likely that you and your alliance are simply sim players are this point.

DeletedUser

Hello Kos players, me again...

Different stats today (Yes, i won't do always the same thing. Going ocean by ocean is interesting but takes a lot of times, i'll make it shorter today. I hope you'll still find it interesting).

I) Let's start off with colonization and conquers.
Right now, we had 12 conquers, and 10 colonizations, all alliances together.

Conquers: 5 by Dreadfleet, 4 by Enter the Dragon, 1 by AD ALTIORA - The Furious - Celtic Elite Warriors
Colonizations: 3 by Enter the Dragon - Kos Elite, 2 by a no-alliance player, 1 by Valhalla - Celtic Elite Warriors

Globally:
Enter the Dragon, 7 new cities.
DreadFleet, 5 new cities.
Kos Elite, 3 new cities.
Celtic Elite Warriors, 2 new cities.
AD ALTIORA, The Furious, Valhalla, 1 new city.

And who were the losers of the cities conquered ?
Master of Rouge Chaos, Gods Gone Fishing, Blood of Hera, X-Warriors, Picky Eaters, The Shadow Force, WRATH and Enter The Dragon all lost one. Others were non-alliance people.

Conclusion: The world is having, as usual, people who choose conquer and people who choose to build new cities. Conquer just started, and most people are still between 2k and 3k points, still, we have one tendancy:

Best attackers are the ones to conquer first. Dreadfleet and ETD are conquering the most.

II) ABP and points

It was a talk a few days ago. Is going for buildings and points first good, neutral or bad ? Let the maths decide. To have correct statistics, i'll do maths with a top 12, a top 30 and a top 50.

Number of the top 12 points who are in the top 12 ABP: 5
Number of the top 12 points who are in the top 30 ABP: 8
Number of the top 12 points who are in the top 50 ABP: 8

Number of the top 30 points who are in the top 12 ABP: 7
Number of the top 30 points who are in the top 30 ABP: 11
Number of the top 30 points who are in the top 50 ABP: 12

Number of the top 50 points who are in the top 12 ABP: 7
Number of the top 50 points who are in the top 30 ABP: 14
Number of the top 50 points who are in the top 50 ABP: 17

If the stats don't talk much to you, here's the meaning:

Most of the players (66%) are doing their rush for conquer focusing on buildings. Heavy looters or bp-hunters are only 17 out of 50.
BUT the best the rank of the player is, the more he tends to loot and have abp. The 30 best attackers are 67% of the top 12, 37% of the top 30 and 28% of the top 50.
More over, 5 of the 6 best players in points are in the top 12 ABP.

Conclusion: Stats shows that having a mad farming is the more efficient way to rush for conquer, but it needs a huge activity ! The risk is getting trapped in a hunt for bp and actually grow slower. Most KOS players (2 out of 3) choosed the easiest way, of farming a bit and building more.

DeletedUser

III) Top 12 alliances

Huh ? A top 12 in the middle of another topic ?
Yes, it's my topic, i do what i want :p

Ranked by points:
1) Enter The Dragon 133487
2) The Shadow Force 130323
3) Kos Elite 126549
4) DreadFleet 114469
5) The Furious 112147
6) AD ALTIORA 109993
7) Elite Trojans 102942
8) The Mayans 97727
9) Heavy Hitter Squad 95053
10) Vikings 93887
11) Chimera 92191
12) Deus ex machina 91640

Ranked by points per member:
1) Enter The Dragon 3104
2) DreadFleet 2862
3) The Shadow Force 2606
4) Kos Elite 2531
5) The Furious 2289
6) AD ALTIORA 2245
7) Elite Trojans 2101
8) The Mayans 2079
9) Chimera 1962
10) Vikings 1916
11) Heavy Hitter Squad 1901
12) Deus ex machina 1833

Ranked by ABP:
1) DreadFleet 21767
2) Enter The Dragon 20954
3) Kos Elite 14538
4) AD ALTIORA 13033
5) Elite Trojans 8636
6) The Furious 6822
7) The Mayans 6780
8) Chimera 5835
9) The Shadow Force 5716
10) Deus ex machina 4828
11) Heavy Hitter Squad 4296
12) Vikings 3510

Ranked by ABP per member:
1) DreadFleet 544,2
2) Enter The Dragon 487,3
3) Kos Elite 290,8
4) AD ALTIORA 266,0
5) Elite Trojans 176,2
6) The Mayans 139,2
7) The Furious 144,3
8) Chimera 124,1
9) The Shadow Force 114,3
10) Deus ex machina 96,6
11) Heavy Hitter Squad 85,9
12) Vikings 71,6

Comments: (These comments are personnal and are just my opinion, don't be mad if i rank you bad or proud if i rank you good, i'm just one person ;-p)

Enter The Dragon (ETD):
The alliance is impressive, great points, great average, great abp, great abp average... Everything is good for them. Only problem is the gap between their top 2 players (Actually two best players of the world), and the rest of the alliance, who's doing, again, great, but are clearly not on the same level. If H3kz, kekeREAL and Sasa suceed to have the top 2 drag the rest of the alliance, they'll be unstoppable.
Score: 95/100. (-5 for having only two people in the top 12 attackers. Don't rely only on H3kz - kekeREAL).

The Shadow Force (TSF):
Only big alliance to have lost a city (ETD was internal). But their location is tricky, they'll probably lose some more (if you don't remember the map, look at the first page of this topic. Auto-advertisement !). Ranked 9th in ABP and ABP/member. Building, building and building. They choose the easiest way, and noone in the alliance seems to try to pull them up. Their good points average is the best to say about us right now. Sir-Saint keeps on telling his alliance is good and have veterans, well, they'll have to prove it soon, because day after day they appear more and more like a prey and less and less like a scarecrow...
Score: 60/100. (Good average points, so correct score, but the -40 seems fair considering their abp and how far they seem for massive conquers).

Kos Elite :
Still scattered, still have an academy, but still doing okay in average points and in abp. When things get serious, though, they'll have trouble being everywhere in the world. In my opinion, we'll have TSF and Kos merge to form a decent alliance in ocean 45, with the best players of the two alliances. If they put good leaders on top of that new alliance, we'll have a powerhouse in oc45 that could fight ETD in ocean 55 or DreadFleet in ocean 44.
Score: 70/100. (Good average, good abp. Minus are mainly for the awful location and the academy).

DreadFleet :
Good core, alliance doing great in terms of average points and abp. I love to see 5 players in the top 12 abp (and 2 others who are quite near). The danger comes from everywhere, so the problem of 1 or 2 super-player getting inactive and crippling the alliance is reduced here. Funny thing is the recent jump in DBP. More and more people are attacking DreadFleet members, the alliance may have to fight a coalition in oc44 pretty soon.
Score: 92/100. (-4 for having a few players growing super-slowly. Well, every alliance may have some, and DreadFleet can still recruit 10 members, but players nearly inactive will be trouble in the future. -4 because some big names and awesome players are playing this world more casually than they did others where i met them. Globally, we're good, though).

The Furious :
Add the Furious II, and their academy. 120 members. MRA. Now, will they be a good one and train their new players ? Or be just food ? MRA are always great preys, so they'd better be prepared to defend their small players to the death, which usually the good players if they aren't train well and ask support like newbs. So... Good trainer in the alliance, they may manage. Otherwise, bye bye.
Score: 35/100. (Just correct abp and points average, 120 members, you can't expect me to grade them well...).

AD ALTIORA :
Good abp, correct points, seems to have a well-behaved leader. I expect them to last for a while. In my opinion, the biggest challenge to ETD for control of oc55. I just hope they won't pact, it'd be a waste (and more trouble for DreadFleet).
Score: 75/100. (Work on your points and abp a bit more, and you'll be pretty scary).

Elite Trojans : I don't know a lot about them. looking at the stats, 7th on points/member, 5th on abp/member. That's okay. But with ETD and AD ALTIORA in the same ocean, they'll have a harsh time. It'll be intesting, though, to see who they fight, who they pact. Alliance limit of 50 is a barrier agaisnt stupid early merges, so oc55 should have some action. I'll keep an eye on them, to see what they are worth. ETD and AD are shining, but they may be a dark horse. Up to them. They'll have to do a bit better than right now, though.
Score: 55/100. (More points, more abp ! Faster, stronger !).

The Mayans : They got kicked out and re-invited. That was fun. Otherwise, they are in trouble. The fourth alliance of the best ocean... Pacts will be crucial, they had better have some good diplomats.
Score: 45/100. (Who kick them all out ? goldfinger ?)

Heavy Hitter Squad : In oc44 with Valhalla, Vikings, Blood of Hera and... DreadFleet. Got an academy. And the second-worst abp and abp/member. In my opinion, unless they pact with the other 3 alliances to fight DreadFleet, they're done.
Score: 30/100. (That abp, so low... That academy... That profile...).

Vikings : Another oc44 alliance. Even less abp, bad location (all in the perfect middle of the world, or grouped at the other side of the ocean...). Nice food.
Score: 20/100. (See son, that's a prey).

Chimera : Only RIM alliance in the top 12. They are doing okay considering they start later. Too bad "their" core ocean is oc55, there's already a pack of good alliance here. South-west of the world will be fun.
Score: 50/100. (Still a bit early to judge. I'll keep an eye on them and see how things goes).

Deus ex machina : Ehhh, an academy / sister alliance. Ehhh, scattered, and bad average or abp (unlike their main alliance). Not worth talking about :p
Score: 10/100. (Seriously, a sister alliance who claims: "You've been put on this world for one simple task - be the best, there's no prize for finishing second" ? If they want to be the best that badly, why make a sister alliance with kos Elite before Beginner's Protection ended ?)

Conclusion:
Ringleaders: ETD, DreadFleet.
Alliances to look for (show promises): AD ALTIORA, Chimera, Elite Trojans.
Alliances to watch (good and bad sides): TSF, Kos Elite, The Furious, The Mayans.
Preys: Heavy Hitter Squad, Vikings, Deus ex machina.

That's all for today. Next time will be about the players rather than the alliance. Or maybe maps. Or maybe something else. I'm a random person after all ^^

DeletedUser31161

i dont like showing stats on this world. there are way too many alliances with stats that dont show that are good. now yes most stats show DF in front on Dragons... but i think now Dragons are better... that doesn't mean it cant change ;)

DeletedUser3613

Enter daz ..........

I have just joined this world for some giggles (rock)