Maps R Us

DeletedUser19523

bigyellowbanner only make ALLIANCE maps. i make any map you want. it can be a player, 3 players, 1 alliance, 100 alliances! I can and will answer your request with a map!

NOTHING IS FREE. IT REQUIRES EITHER SOME + OR - REP. PREFERABLY + REP :D

i just ask that you follow this format...

alliance map or player map or both?
how many players/alliances?
ranking of players/alliances:
any specific colors?
tags for alliance?
due date?
how many do you need?
do you want your map to be centered on certain coordinates?
if so, what coordinates?

i will give you the URL to the map i made.. i will not post full size maps here.

Maps R Us is open 7 days a week, and we PROMISE that your map will be finished within a maximum time span of 1 week, but most of the time it will be finished within 6 hours to 24 hours after your request is put in his(geko4740) shop. If in any case the owner of Maps R Us(geko4740) says that his shop (Maps R Us) is busy, he(geko4740) will create a waiting list. your request should be finished within 2 weeks of its arrival at the waiting list. if you are not satisfied with the quality of your map, or the looks of your map, it is not the owner's(geko4740) fault! he will not take the blame for something not looking good. if he (geko4740) answered your request wrong, then feel free to -rep him for the rest of your life. but please, be respectful and appropriate while in front of or inside of geko4740's shop. THANK YOU

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ill give + rep

If you can make this map.

I know I can but i'd like to see the quality of your work, and time you can push it out.

I need a Map that shows.

world-16 Pi
alliance map or player map or both? - Both I need it listing Farley34, and I and The Dominion
how many players/alliances?- 2 Players 1 alliance
ranking of players/alliances:- Alliance is rank 33
any specific colors?- The Dominion (Red) Farley and I Yellow
tags for alliance?- Yes
due date?- Anytime, I can put mine out in a day, so lets say A day?
how many do you need?- one with tags one without, one in zoom 1, and Zoom 2
do you want your map to be centered on certain coordinates?- no thankyou
if so, what coordinates?

Thankyou

-BIG-

DeletedUser

Gecko just a thought, Im expanding my shop by enlisting map builders. Would you like to just become part of my shop, of course you'll earn rep also

DeletedUser19523

no thank you... i wanna try my luck here... if it doesnt go well, maybe... but not just yet :D

DeletedUser

geko, can you make a map of ocean 47 players in eta in different colors? will give +rep

DeletedUser19523

okey... umm... you mean ALL o47 players? i will need their names, srry. the program i use does not sort players by ocean. if i still played in eta, i would personally get their names. but i will need all of them... i am really sorry.

DeletedUser19523

thank you for the suggestion. please stop posting if you do not need/want my services available

DeletedUser

World- Corinth
Players: Mr Daft.
Alliance: Darksiders

Thnx

DeletedUser12950

New maps

Hi everyone, a good friend of mine just fixed a good mapping program used around for me and this is why I want to give you this test, is from eta world but I can try to make for other worlds, just going to need you all post here your opinions please.:p
eta.png

DeletedUser20429

that's good! I really want to know what that program is cause I gotta hunch that is what DT used in the Rho forums!

DeletedUser

Hey

Neptune, may I get the url to that mapping program, my shoppe has been down, and one artist tip to another wouldnt help. My mapping program is getting old.

If you dont want to no prob, just asking.

DeletedUser12950

About the program I use

Is a map making program made by Xarandir using python scripts just search for map making with python and you can download everything you need in Xarandir's threads.

:cool::cool:

DeletedUser12950

btw if you guys are going to make a request use the format made by Geko.

DeletedUser

I'm fairly sure Xarandirs program is outdated and won't work on newer worlds (I believe it works fine till Kappa)

DeletedUser20429

I think skully is right the scripts are made for specific versions and I do not believe they updated them recently

DeletedUser12950

The program is actually working but some spots disappear when I put more than one alliance. Gotta talk the the big man and see what happen.