Marathon: Drink from the Blood

DeletedUser

Drink from the Blood

We are the ONES that slay your closest allies and make you Drink from the Blood that we draw from them. With our fangs we empty the guitly blood of our foes to feed to the allies of the prey, which turns them into prey. One after another we slay the mortals until only the immortal survive. When will it be your turn to Drink from the Blood?

Newborn Rules:
1.Stay Active
2.Be Loyal, Respectful, and Nice to all members
3.Support all members when in need
4.Do not start an unaurthorized war with another alliance
5.Give respect to enemies as well as allies

Acts of War:
•YOU KNOW WHAT THEY ARE

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

Alliance contact: SexyWhiteBeast

Recruitment: Open to any experienced players
NORTHEAST

Pacts:
•None until after BP
•Have an average points close to ours
•Pacts are rare
•All pact request should be followed by a message (All Blind Are Declined)

Founder: SexyWhiteBeast

Members:[/B]
1.SexyWhiteBeast
2.Stranqe People
3.superbuilder
4.King Arcadius
5.HotSoup5
6.DizzyKanga
7.demonstration178
8.ritrit1990
9.tuzic

DeletedUser

Good luck everyone I hope you fill the core quickly so the rim starts being joined...

DeletedUser

Who is this DizzyKanga person? :mad:

Well... I wasn't expecting this was gonna happen. But early birds of this game know I'm Dizzy Kanga, and was created before you. So no fan club thing here as I requested it for a ban on the external forums because of my bad habits of always leaving and coming back. So if the olds notice this I ain't back and won't expect them to think I will be staying for long either. So I am playing keeping myself deattached from the forums just reading around keeping up to date with the worlds. But I won't officially be using the forums until I do something serious in this world alone (hopefully get my account back to).

So Ciao.
- Dizzy Kanga