Not a Bug Market bug

DeletedUser

I have 3 cities now with markets 10 level. Can not create own offer to exchange my silver. Only wood and rock. Is this a bug? There are no silver icon in my markets. And before (I have lost 4 cities) I was able to exchange my silver.

DeletedUser27700

Please go through the usual bug steps regarding clearing cache and trying another browser.
This is a common issue, but these steps seem to fix the problem most of the time.

If the problem persists, I would suggest sending in a support ticket for further investigation.

DeletedUser27700

Resolved and fixed are not the same thing.
This pops up once in a while, but is usually isolated to a particular machine or browser. Clearing cache seems to do the trick most of the time, if it does not you should switch browsers to see if its still happening.

DeletedUser

c439ee117625.png

DeletedUser

I do not wish to use another browser! This is critical bug for me!

DeletedUser8790

I also have the same problem, Using chrome, did the ussuals but the problem persists. Only on world appolonia though, fine everywhere else.

DeletedUser

And Your browser - not Firefox and not Chrome?

This has happened to me before. It's a glitch of some sorts. Eat the cookies, clear the cache, and it should be fixed. Try changing your browser too. I did it before, never happened again. This is a very rare incident.

DeletedUser36146

Not that rare I have it in gela too but it does seem to be specific to firefox
I went thru all the usual and used chrome - it worked fine but.......

on my return to firefox the voting vase with the plans re-appeared

Every button I click just tells me I have already voted
so clear cach refresh log in/out

nothing so far works including switching browsers

DeletedUser8790

Now silver has disappeared from the admin trade overview as well