Inactive Topic Marketplace Sorting Feature

DeletedUser

Proposal - allow for sorting each field in the marketplace view.

Existing Idea - advanced search and scrolling through ideas did not turn up a similar idea.

Reason - time saver. On worlds with an extremely active markets, having to scroll through multiple times, or remember where particular offers are could be frustrating. This would streamline the process, allowing more time to be spent on other aspects of the game.

Details - clicking on the header of each field would open either a pop up to input minimum or maximum values, or probably easier to sort in a default manner.

Breakdown per field -

Offer - clicking on the header would display in order, all wood offers, all stone offers, all silver offers. A second click would display all stone first, followed in order by the other two. A third click would display all silver offers first, followed by the other two. The 4th click would reset back to all wood first. This would assist when looking for a specific commodity.

Demand - as above displaying all wood demands first and etc. This would be helpful identifying trades where you are overstocked in a particular commodity.

Player - only including this for completeness. First click on field header would put all player names in alphabetical order. Second click would place all player names in reverse alphabetical order. Third click would reset. Actual game use would be limited for looking for specific players.

Ratio - first click shows the ratios in ascending order. Second click shows ratios in descending order - helpful for setting offers at the top of the market.

Delivery time - first click shows delivery time in ascending order, second in descending order. Helpful to set orders where the delivery time is crucial, whether for inputting orders to get builds going quickly, or to avoid going over storage values, or for when you want the goods delivered when you are online. This would also benefit from a popup option similar to the field in your own offers section of the marketplace, where you could input a maximum delivery time filter.

Visual aids - none offered due to no ability.

Balance - I cannot see anyway this would upset the game balance of any other feature or option.

Abuse prevention - no possible abuse.

DeletedUser11965

you have just suggest another addition to add to premium lol

DeletedUser

I must have missed that post - I'll look for the appropriate keywords. But this is not a suggestion for premium, but all players.

DeletedUser11965

I mean if we did add this, it would fit as another premium feature :D

DeletedUser

Ahh, Guess I was being overly generous then. If they need their pound of flesh, and the Idea is good, I'm sure they will receive it.

Clarification - the above would apply to all market view options (alliance only etc.)

DeletedUser

Premium options do need to be expanded, technically, they are very limited in some ways. I say yes to the idea.