Pending Mass Mail not working

DeletedUser

In the change to 2.0, I have lost the ability to transmit mass mail in either MSN or Firefox. Tried refresh etc, no luck. No problem with individual mail and replies, but mas mail not working.

DeletedUser

I never got it to work in Byzantium, so since Delta Upgrade, still does not work.

DeletedUser

Make sure your browsers are updated to the latest versions and have cleared your cache. Failing that, see if the problem persists in a different browser. If you're still having issues can you please fill out the form found here: http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?t=20749

It will help us to narrow down, identify and then hopefully fix the issue.

DeletedUser

Now working when I use Firefox. Mass mail and forwarding does not work in Internet Explorer.

DeletedUser

a lot of times I get issue where I can't send, the captcha won't open up. I have to open grep in a new window/tab and then it works. So far all major parts of the game have issues in 2.0. What an awesome release

Thibron

Phrourach
Same problem in new conversion!

I cannot believe that grepo "degraded" Xi recently with 2.0. As an alliance leader (thanks spike), I cannot mass mail my members. I have tried both Explorer and Firefox, I have cleared my temp files and cache, etc. (no request for the captcha like in the past). Seems this issue has been around a long time, along with others, yet we were still "degraded."

I will search for a solution to another issue (cannot open battle reports). Somehow I was still able to take a city (2nd attempt), yet had to rely on going to the home city to see if the CS was successful :supermad:

DeletedUser

I cannot believe that grepo "degraded" Xi recently with 2.0. As an alliance leader (thanks spike), I cannot mass mail my members. I have tried both Explorer and Firefox, I have cleared my temp files and cache, etc. (no request for the captcha like in the past). Seems this issue has been around a long time, along with others, yet we were still "degraded."

Same thing has been happening in Corinth. You can not mass mail. I too have tried IE and Firfox. No captcha comes up like it use to either. Admin please correct this. Makes it hard to coordinate support.

DeletedUser

Have you activated your email?
If you haven't, Activate it and you should be able to send Mass Mails

DeletedUser

Mass mail not working anymore in Byzantium, I have safari for MAC. Before the upgrade, had no problems...
I emptied cache, didn't help

Edit: ok, I close browser and reopen and works. Last couple of days, it works and then doesn't work again, fluctuating

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

not activating your email will stop you from mass mailing, but there is a bug with it. Not everyone on is getting it though, in my alliance we are sending mails to those that aren't having issues to mass mail. I know this isn't ideal but it will help you get by while the devs are fixing it.

DeletedUser

Im getting it to on pretty much every mass mail I send

Im on Chrome
World is Delphi

However the easiest way I have found of getting round it is to type my message out copy it, right click and reload the page and then quickly paste the contents, hit the mass mail flag and then the capture box comes up and off she goes

All good - although its a PITA when you forget to copy some long winded verbage

lol

DeletedUser

Well it seems like it's a part of the lag/response error problem. As many suggests copy you message and refresh (F5), then paste it and send it.