Mass Mail

DeletedUser

I have trouble trying to send mass mail. From speaking to other players it seems like when the "send" button is pressed, a code should show up that has to be copied. I never seem to get this code, and none of my mass mails have gone out.
Anyone else getting this problem

DeletedUser

Which browser are you using? I sometimes get that with Google Chrome or IE, when that happens I simply just refresh the page and the code will pop up if i try again. When using Firefox I never get the glitch.

DeletedUser3393

It is a known bug in Chrome/FF 3.6.

if it happens, refresh and get ur mass messaging done (BEFORE READING ANY OTHER MESSAGES or SENDING MESSAGES)

DeletedUser

I'm using standard google, but I'll try what you say. Thanks

DeletedUser

I have trouble trying to send mass mail. From speaking to other players it seems like when the "send" button is pressed, a code should show up that has to be copied. I never seem to get this code, and none of my mass mails have gone out.
Anyone else getting this problem

I'm not just having problems getting the code. I'm having problems filling it out -_-
I don't have bad vision or anything im almost sure I put the right code in but then it says it was wrong. Is this just a bug or is there a certain way you have to fill out the captcha?

DeletedUser18366

I use Firefox or internet explorer when sending mass mails. Usually I use chrome.

DeletedUser

If none of the above works clear your cache, if that doesn't work try a new browser.

DeletedUser18132

If you have rights, just click on the banner when sending a message. If you don't have the rights, then go to "Recipient Lists", click on "Create List", type up something random there, and add people. Then go to messages and click on "Recipient List"(next to the "Recipient"), and add which list you want to send it to.

DeletedUser

this happened to me,

Minimise the message window and you will see the code box appear. took me a while to figure it out but there it was :)

hope this works for you too and feel free to +rep me if it does :p