Mass Recruiting v.s. Merging v.s. Mass Conquering

DeletedUser829

I'd rather fight a green eyed monster than a one-eyed monster...

DeletedUser

I don't get it... DT has one village... what's so great about that to make you post on the forums?

Sorry... I just don't get the purpose of this thread. Sounds like you came here to say some people are in MRAs, and there's someone who conquered a non-existent alliance.

Very confused.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Very confused.

Sound familiar. I think people are trying too hard now to do P&P and that eventually the threads become so confusing that the point is not understood. For example this thread, the conqueror is really a member of the tribe he supposedly conquered.

Though personally I think we all are (counting you, me, and those people) of trying to create some PnP

DeletedUser

Unconsciously, we create PnP by just mentioning our tribe.

If that's true, then I create quite a bit.

DeletedUser

Basically the emerge of TG got nothing with the brilliant of an individual.
It's just that certain veterans have perform this kind antics many times before.
Its like seasonal players.
No matter which game they went, they can still do it again and again.

If others weak minded leaders are unaware, they will fall into the conspiracy without even knowing it.
That's why in the REAL world, when u want to have join ventures or business partners, u usually DIG peoples back ground to know about them. TO see their antics when during collaboration.
The only way to prevent this is to mark the NICK and don't do business with them.

So reputation is important. You wouldn't do business whose reputation is poor.

If those victims founders is good enough, they can remake Thors again and let prosper once more. This is the lesson to learn, make your own destiny(alliance) rather than depend on others for your objective.

I always believe this, if you are really a exceptional player, whether starting early or late into the game or take over someone else rotten account, you still make it great. Same as managing an alliance, you know how to attract, convince, delegate, find the right person again.

Its in your blood.

Anything more is an excuse.

You are just simply not in the same league.

DeletedUser

finally someone on my side:D
thanks man...i really needed this!

DeletedUser

It's because you all missed the point of this thread, at least most did. I only made this thread because Thors Hammer merged into Zeus is a Myth thus forming Thunder Gods, DTA kicks founders of Thors Hammer for reasons I'm not mention because it's none of my business. DTA Keeps Thors Hammers member in Thunder Gods, even after Thors Hammer is recreated. That's funny.

DeletedUser

Someone with just as horrid sentence structure...... (westons)
lol.
'victims'

But yes, GGW is right, it is quite funny, if anything ;)

DeletedUser

Someone with just as horrid sentence structure...... (westons)
lol.
'victims'

But yes, GGW is right, it is quite funny, if anything ;)

Westons provides quality lulz...ahem....quality "advice." Denis seems to understand people like Westons. :confused:

DeletedUser

His sentence structure is just as bad as ours. Don't be confused my child.

If you pit yourself in the same category as Westons and Denis, kudos to you! I am not confused, otherwise I would write my replies flush left.

GGW replieded to my post.
Inane chatter is weak for being all the weaker.
Weaker players cause angery thoughts because weakery are not strong.
Strong is acheived throuh power.
If Alliance A merged with Alliance 1)A) and both had leaders with hidden agendas.
Alliance A and 1)A) known as B-12 will need coordination to power and storng.
:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

If you pit yourself in the same category as Westons and Denis, kudos to you! I am not confused, otherwise I would write my replies flush left.

GGW replieded to my post.
Inane chatter is weak for being all the weaker.
Weaker players cause angery thoughts because weakery are not strong.
Strong is acheived throuh power.
If Alliance A merged with Alliance 1)A) and both had leaders with hidden agendas.
Alliance A and 1)A) known as B-12 will need coordination to power and storng.
:rolleyes:

LOL

I literally laughed out loud. I'm still chuckling too so +1 rep to you.

DeletedUser829

It's strange to see how so many people think they know what really happened based on a few posted in game messages. Always sad when half the story comes out.

page-83-04a.jpg

NOT LIKE THAT!!!!

Needless to say, it was either 4 or all and well... when you got to know the ones that got kicked:

page-89-05.jpg

page-92-01.jpg

You'll understand.

Aicy

Strategos
GGW, I can't believe you took that picture of me, let alone post it on the internet! :eek: