Coming Tomorrow:

Player list:

1. The Heist
2. Edwardcus III
3. lord syron orm

The First Good MRA​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

did you delete a world or not play for awhile because your stats are bad no offense, I hope you can make it out there cause its tough. Lot of competition

DeletedUser

did you delete a world or not play for awhile because your stats are bad no offense, I hope you can make it out there cause its tough. Lot of competition

Thats the specific reason that we are joining, LOTS OF COMPETITION :D

DeletedUser

wait ed your stats are very low to, were your accounts deleted?

DeletedUser

Sorry to bother you but SOUL LEGION IS THE ACTUALLY FIRST GOOD MRA lol. Well were not really an mra we just have alot of experienced players, but we're probaly going to have a second branch because of all of strong members. But we are very selective trust me and organized plus everyone will stay active...LOL.

Hey pheonix that should be an award??? lol.

DeletedUser

Sorry to bother you but SOUL LEGION IS THE ACTUALLY FIRST GOOD MRA lol. Well were not really an mra we just have alot of experienced players, but we're probaly going to have a second branch because of all of strong members. But we are very selective trust me and organized plus everyone will stay active...LOL.

Thats not really a good description of a "Good" MRA

DeletedUser

Well were a much better mra than you, you'll accept anyone right.
To me a good mra is:

1.In this world no more than 50 players
2.Selective with experienced players
3.Active and communicative
4.Mass attacking numbers +organization=DOMINATION
5.Trust

The only thing that should label us an mra is our high member list and second branch..

But did you play in other worlds and had alot more points cause i think i remember you and from alpha?

DeletedUser

Yup, I played every world from Alpha. I know what Im doing (sorta)

We will rectuit like uhh like 300 players all spread out in our ten alliances all run by my plauers

we jnubs will invitez evry one, and will rim this world...

I will start pwning my skils in tis world wit a lot of plaers and lot of pwr
--------------------------------------------------------------------

The main reason I am posting back on the forums, and coming back is because I have a plan to come back to grepolis, as my family issues are finally resolved. Hurray :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah good luck it'll be fun destroying you,..ughh i mean annihilating you,...jk (or am i)... i mean playing with you

DeletedUser

SHUT UP! HoD is.

I have decided. I will join the best mra of this world.

The worlds not even out how can it be the best of the world?

Yup, I played every world from Alpha. I know what Im doing (sorta)

We will rectuit like uhh like 300 players all spread out in our ten alliances all run by my plauers

we jnubs will invitez evry one, and will rim this world...

I will start pwning my skils in tis world wit a lot of plaers and lot of pwr
--------------------------------------------------------------------

The main reason I am posting back on the forums, and coming back is because I have a plan to come back to grepolis, as my family issues are finally resolved. Hurray :D

Youve not played since alpha.

DeletedUser

lmao what alliance is HoD, dont remember it...reminds me of Hogs of Destiny from alpha...