May - Poster of the Month Nominations

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Here comes month 2 of the PotM monthly comp. Remember this month's nominees must be based on their contributions to the forum in the May, what they posted in April or beforehand does not matter. Same rules as last month can be found below. Also to be noted, you will not see your post show up in this thread nor will you see the posts of others but trust me they can be seen by me and I'll post up the nominees when the time comes :)

Rules:
  1. Users will nominate up to three people and provide posts from the appropriate month as evidence/reasoning. These posts can come from any section of the forum providing they were posted in the correct time frame.
  2. A player needs 5 nominations to be submitted in to the poll.
  3. Nominations will be submitted in this thread and will last a total of 14 days. Only moderators will be able to see posts made here to keep the nominations private.
  4. Once the 7 days are up, the users with 5 or more nominations will be entered in to public poll. Voting will last for 14 days.
  5. Users are unable to win consecutive months. A 1 month exclusion will apply to winners, for example: Person A wins POTM for May and is exempt from the POTM June competition. If a person wins multiple months, the most recent title will show.
  6. Campaigning of any kind is forbidden.
  7. Please do not nominate a moderator.

Prize:
POTMcopy_zpsa846e989.png

FebPOTM_zpsea0abbb0.png

MarPOTM_zps77bb2ee7.png

AprPOTM_zps06bfae21.png

MayPOTM_zps7fb16f5b.png

JunPOTM_zps6350a94e.png

JulPOTM_zps7be5b93f.png

AugPOTM_zps00dbc412.png

SepPOTM_zps9a629032.png

OctPOTM_zpsb488d0bf.png

NovPOTM_zps9ae3be0c.png

DecPOTM_zpsb9e09993.png

NOMINATIONS WILL CLOSE AT 23:59 ON 14.06.2013

Side note: since Nodcrush won last month he can't win this month.