Maybe ower next move!

DeletedUser

Hello all ETA players,

since ETA started, it has been a war world, never stayed only 1 day without war! For some people this is boring (im not one of them)! I have studiet other worlds and i tell you that we are the best players on grepolis for sure! ETA has a lot of wars with strong alliances and everybody objective is to reach the supreme power! But this is immpossible in ETA!

I have an opinion about ower adventure on grepolis!
I think we should make an little experiment, we should make all peace with eachother in ETA only for 1 week, and we can start a new alliance on another world and become a super power there. We need only 3 leaders in that alliance!

We can test this experiment only for 1 week, and if we dont like the results we can continue back to the ETA.

What do you guys say? I want to hear your opinions :)

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Hello all ETA players,

since ETA started, it has been a war world, never stayed only 1 day without war! For some people this is boring (im not one of them)! I have studiet other worlds and i tell you that we are the best players on grepolis for sure! ETA has a lot of wars with strong alliances and everybody objective is to reach the supreme power! But this is immpossible in ETA!

I have an opinion about ower adventure on grepolis!
I think we should make an little experiment, we should make all peace with eachother in ETA only for 1 week, and we can start a new alliance on another world and become a super power there. We need only 3 leaders in that alliance!

We can test this experiment only for 1 week, and if we dont like the results we can continue back to the ETA.

What do you guys say? I want to hear your opinions :)

None of the top 12 alliances that are at war with each other would ever do this.

DeletedUser

None of the top 12 alliances that are at war with each other would ever do this.

Ya i know but i thought i gived a try, i think we should spread the name of ETA, the only way is to conquer another world. If we conquer another world, all worlds on grepolis will know that. ETA players conquer XXXX world! This is a huge surprise!

Also i think this will bring a new epoc on grepolis, players who make peace and move to conquer another world.

Who know? Maybe another world is prepairing to conquer another world, maybe owers lol :p

DeletedUser

I am sure everyone who is playing world Zeta,Theta,Rho... are saying on forums that world Zeta,Theta,Rho has the best players,same thing with all other worlds...

As for idea it is interesting idea but that is all,no way I would send support or work together with XYZ in World Theta while he is kicking me big time in this world,I am sure many of people in ETA feels the same way...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am sure everyone who is playing world Zeta,Theta,Rho... are saying on forums that world Zeta,Theta,Rho has the best players,same thing with all other worlds...

As for idea it is interesting idea but that is all,no way I would send support or work together with XYZ in World Theta while he is kicking me big time in this world,I am sure many of people in ETA feels the same way...

Indeed They do, I'm in Theta so best player is there. :)) with 104 cites. :p

Hmmm I kinda like that Idea 1 week of peace.It would be fanatic to see that all top 10-12 alliance leaders have come to agreement.... I know C.R. Knights,k.A,.K.E,B.A would like it. :p

DeletedUser

Maybe the Grepolis team could merge two older worlds that would definitely spice up life. people wouldn't have to move worlds or anything like that. it would probably keep people playing longer and certain oceans a lot more interesting.

DeletedUser

Interesting idea .... then no one would attack each-other on ETA because we would all be friends (joke).

personally I would have to pass this offer. I only have time to play one World for now that world is Eta.

DeletedUser

Yeah I absolutely agree with Whateverr on this,more then one world would be just too much,possible one way it could work was if there was new world created and top 100 people from all worlds would have the choice to join in,every member would start with lets say 30 cities at 10 000 points,5 days protection,and there would be no choice to change alliances,in that world every member from ETA would be alliance ETA in new world,THETA would be THETA alliance in new world etc...
Also account of those players who would join new world would be frozen in those old worlds (like vacation mode while playing new world,if someone decide to come back here then he never ever could rejoin the new world),the world would last 6-12 months just to see who is the best,something like that would for sure be fun..after it ends we all come back to our previous worlds(in the meantime smaller alliances and smaller players would have the chance to improve easier)
But that will not happen for sure,although it sounds kind of interesting.(+ rep for me from me).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But im not saying to play 2 worlds! Im telling to make peace in ETA only for 1 week! And we will focus on the other world! Then we will decide what to do

DeletedUser

Yeah I absolutely agree with Whateverr on this,more then one world would be just too much,possible one way it could work was if there was new world created and top 100 people from all worlds would have the choice to join in,every member would start with lets say 30 cities at 10 000 points,5 days protection,and there would be no choice to change alliances,in that world every member from ETA would be alliance ETA in new world,THETA would be THETA alliance in new world etc...
Also account of those players who would join new world would be frozen in those old worlds (like vacation mode while playing new world,if someone decide to come back here then he never ever could rejoin the new world),the world would last 6-12 months just to see who is the best,something like that would for sure be fun..after it ends we all come back to our previous worlds(in the meantime smaller alliances and smaller players would have the chance to improve easier)
But that will not happen for sure,although it sounds kind of interesting.(+ rep for me from me).

Do you play in Theta..???

DeletedUser13936

I do,

under the name MrDeathSize i have 480k points and i'm in Alliance X.

DeletedUser

Cool HIHI then that makes us allies since i am in the vanguard. :)

DeletedUser

Nope,I am not playing any other worlds beside ETA,although I am using multiple accounts in ETA - you can find me by these names- Andykilla(MoopyO),whateverr,J.N.C,jomarluna,lord Stuart,Sirgaz,edhte,brlinho,Velael,Lord Brylle,Adamberr and klev...thats about it from me.

DeletedUser

thats not to many so you still have time to play in another world

DeletedUser

Nope,I am not playing any other worlds beside ETA,although I am using multiple accounts in ETA - you can find me by these names- Andykilla(MoopyO),whateverr,J.N.C,jomarluna,lord Stuart,Sirgaz,edhte,brlinho,Velael,Lord Brylle,Adamberr and klev...thats about it from me.

lol u been lifting some beers brlinho?:cool:

DeletedUser

Please give me my password back :p

DeletedUser

Even though i do like the idea i couldnt take on another world. If it did ever happen i hope we could draft Lefty, Tommy Knight, Giga, Suur and Daizan back to Eta. Say about them what you wish but they were great players, heck we could even draft Max Rub out of retirement lol. Could you see them all on the same time lol