Pnp Meet the Alliance - Danish Divison

DeletedUser47344

Ⓜeet Ⓣhe Ⓐlliance

I thought i would do a interview with players in alliances (tried to be founders/leaders/diplomats but settled for who ever replied in the end.

Thought it would be nice to see a bit of back ground info.

hope you enjoy.

there will be other alliances done but we shall start with Danish Division.

⓵ - Founders.
Please state who your founders are (leaders if you wish) and please let us know what previous worlds they have been in and alliances they have run / been a leader in, Any worlds each has won.
hr West,Donpj111 DFR, SOO.

⓶ - World pick / Goals.
What brought you to this world and what are your goals in this world. Win Wonders / Just Fight / Here to kill hated players / Here until another world opens.
War

⓷ - Players.
Can you give us a rough background on your players / how long your groups have been together.
Also if you had to pick your best 5 attacker / 5 defenders / 5 all rounders who would they be.
5 years give or take a few.
Best Attackers? West,Bibsen,Kano,4Real,Donpj
Best Defenders? Not really familiar with this word.
Best all around? West,Bibsen,Kano,4Real,Donpj

⓸ - Local Threat.
Who would you class as your local threat / dangerous alliances around you. (please give details as why you see them as a threat.
Have you seen our ocean?
if i had to pick one then it would probably be The guards?

⓹ - Alliance philosophy
What do you build your alliances round and what would you say is your philosophy as a alliance (this is a important and interesting one for the everybody so please try and fill out in details, people like to know different views on the game)
War?

⓺ - Bit Of Fun
Who would you say in your alliance is...

Spammer Chatter (talks all the time about nothing forum/skype) - OphionTheTitan
Silent Wolf (Don't hear from this player much forum/skype) - Quisten
Happy Chappy (person who is always happy or brings happiness to others) - 4Real
Grumpy Goon (Person who is grumpy less of a fun person to chat to) - Kraniet
Nooby Noob (person who makes the most silly mistakes) - OphionTheTitan
Wise Monk (person who knows the most and help guide newer players) - Newer players, that's a word i haven't heard in a while.
The alliance Drunk (as it says on the tin) - No idea (danes don't drink) (shhhs)
The Alliance insomniac (never sleeps is always around) - west

⓻ - World Reputation
Who do you think is the best...
Alliance in this world (can not pick your own)
Attacker (not in your alliance go on reputation)
Defender (not in your alliance go on reputation)
Simmer (not in your alliance go on reputation)
All rounder (not in your alliance go on reputation)
Ego maniac (player who has the biggest Ego, (not in your alliance go on reputation)
Quitter (player who always quits before the end, (not in your alliance go on reputation)

To save time the answer was the same to all - No idea don't know these people mate.

⓼ - Comparing
Compare you alliance to these... (please give details why)
Animal - Dire Wolf
Myth - The Nordic gods of old. (No explanation needed)
Season (summer/autumn/Winter/Spring) - Winter, god damn the cold.
Color - Red (I bet it's our banner color)
Meal (food) - Rød Grød med Fløde (well it's danish)
Song - VolBeat - A Warriors Call... The call has been answered.
Film - They did not answer (poor sports)
Drink - They did not answer (poor sports)

⓽ - Diplomat
Your alliance Diplomat for anybody who might want to contact you for any reason. or find out anything else about your alliance.
hr West Doesn't really speak English but if you are danish all diplomatic oriented issues and what not is welcomed.

⓾ - Self Review
Please comment anything i have missed or anything you wish to share with the world, can be a quote and song link a picture (remember needs to be forum friendly) anything at all can be a poem or a riddle.... if your really good do them all ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuW2G371xNQ

I would like to thank OphionTheTitan Fot taking the time to fill this out.

My views on this alliances is simple they seem a good group of players who have smashed the servers they have been in but have came to the EU server and tried to play the same way.
A few Ego's in there but over all a tight group and will do damage in the world, if they can keep relations around them good as at the moment a few of there players come across as rude maybe this is because of the language barrier maybe its because of pride either way i look forward to seeing how these feisty players do.

With a academy (there is no such thing as a sister alliance so don't use that term)

MAP
Yellow Danish Divition
Red Academy
fztgp2t.png

MAP
With the Guards - Light Blue
tdq7izU.png

Conquests so far.
m47TDHd.png

Seems like if these are there closest threat then there is nothing stopping them atm.

Please comment if you would like me to add in any questions or if you have any good feedback always like to try and makes these better...

if you enjoyed your read always welcome to +Rep :)

Other alliances coming soon!

© -Ⓗitman** ®
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║™ :pro:

DeletedUser46416

This was a very fun read! People should do WAY more of these!

+Rep for you sir

Next time you could do it with a um... more chattier person ;)

DeletedUser39031

Hehehe imagine the OPs alliances could do with this information :)

DeletedUser24285

I new it - Klingons, who want bore us to death by their never ending and slow moving crime dramas (or are those Swedish Klingons - or is there a difference - all "SkandaHooligans" as my navy friends describe them).

DeletedUser22217

Awesome work. Tracking what you mean by more chattier person? From other alliance - yes, but when it comes to the danes, I am impressed he really got someone to respond at all.

DeletedUser47953

Don't be messing with us Norwegians, cause I'll come across the sea to sack your city like a proper Viking... However, them Skandahooligan Swedish Klingons, they are another story...

Edit: and don't get me started regarding the dang Irish... They are of the Devil...

Reedit::: My family must have killed a lot of people over the centuries... You don't have the family name Handsome without fighting over it.... In Norway, that is Teige...

Last edited by a moderator:

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Don't be messing with us Norwegians, cause I'll come across the sea to sack your city like a proper Viking... However, them Skandahooligan Swedish Klingons, they are another story...

Edit: and don't get me started regarding the dang Irish... They are of the Devil...

Reedit::: My family must have killed a lot of people over the centuries... You don't have the family name Handsome without fighting over it.... In Norway, that is Teige...

Vikings ? I am told they never went to finland cause they knew they would get a beating back in the days.

DeletedUser

Hee hee. I like this guy :D

DeletedUser47953

You guys know I was just getting into the convo for fun. I don't actually hate on anyone. ;)

DeletedUser21418

He is talking to much, i gonna beat him Whit a stik.

DeletedUser22217

Well in this case the stick is fine.
I would assume he would make his hands dirty if the punished one is not a male.
Just a wild guess.

Grumpy Goon (Person who is grumpy less of a fun person to chat to) - Kraniet
:D