Meh

DeletedUser

HI.
Well,since I'm officially on vacation,I'll start spamming here again just like in the old times.

Anyway,my nick on Grepolis ingame was Aphedis,and still is.The only world I played here (/alpha)was locked down,and that totally told me that this game doesnt like me much.:D Though I still have an account on grepolis,I have no idea where.:p
I have no idea for how long I'm here as well, guess you can see that in my profile.
So,some of you already know a thing or two about meh,but lets make it as short and simple as it can be:

1. I'm a girl!
:D
Anyway,I'm from Bosnia,I'm 17(if i counted right :heh:).I make good pancakes,but no one ever tried them.They always end up in the ceiling.I love music,(but not the usual mainstream singers),cycling(tho you gotta get out of my way)and of course,I like games.:)

If there are any questions about the weather in Bosnia,:)D)or questions about me,you can ask here,or forever be silent. :)

*waves*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13489

your a girl o_O no way a girl on grepolis o_O i cant belive it o_O

:) just kidding

DeletedUser

your a girl o_O no way a girl on grepolis o_O i cant belive it o_O

:) just kidding

*We girls are hidden in the shadows,but our power in these lands and forums is unquestionable.We rule it all,and many sisters here will agree.Resistance is futile*

DeletedUser

Oh yes,the confusion is in the air..just the way it should be...:D (it is the time to strike)

DeletedUser

Oooh same here. Heatwave!

Yah,thank God (or technology) for air conditioners.:D
Who would ever thought I would talk about air conditioners...:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2795

while we are stating the obvious, I will point out that you seem to like pandas