Pnp Melting butter ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

View attachment 8959SO we all know and love our friends in butter right ? they are a wonderful group of people full of zeal and a real lust for battle ....
berserker.jpg
but here is a novel concept ... what if they were not that gangsta ? what if butter were not that hard ? what if instead of the beast above they were in fact....
scared chicken.jpg
hmm.. interesting right
so 1st rule about butter .. they attack where they see weakness .... let me rephrase that, they only attack where they see weakness.. these guys will attack you while you are at your grandma's funeral if it will get them a city .....

so one of these chicken beasts from butter decided he was gonna be the first to take a scalp from the pan, forgetting that butter cannot melt a pan, not even that radioactive stuff those guys have .....

so he decides to attack when the guy is offline with the help of one of his friends... after all the pan will not fight back will it? after all have not our guys been farming a few of there people already with no consequences ? have we not landed 2 cs on them and had it work?

but butter only attacks where they see weakness ... the pan .. they let them take inactives willing to trade space for time .. because while butter crows victory , the pan has been busy plotting and planning waiting for butter to try someone
=raccoon.jpg
so here we go chicken beast attacks ...
chicken beast.png
and then fills in behind it with almost 400 biremes ....now imagine waking up to that????
britney.jpg
but here butter guessed wrong and woke up the sleeping silver back that was the pan and its friends
king-kong-poster.jpg
swiftly and with extreme prejudice we reacted to bomb this chickenbeast back to hole from which he had come from with a major assist from our good friends in syndicate of destruction
syndicate.jpg
and suddenly those 400 biremes were just 36 ...and here was the avenging angel p.t. baby
coming in to smite that cs and finish the job, to do what he has been waiting to do for over 2 weeks ... waiting for butter or whatever the hell their name was before to come get some
frying-pan.jpg
but what does our chicken beast do???? he tucks tail and runs before p.t. can have the satisfaction of melting him :(
the chicken beast retreats with his tail between his legs
scared dog.jpg
so job done ... you wanted your war chicken beasts .. you got it if you want some come get it, we all have our pans ready
222.jpg-p.t.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40436

What does a chicken beast have to do with butter? They already define themselves as an unsalted stick of butter.

DeletedUser

If I were you P.T. I would try to make that PnP more eye appealing. I couldn't bother reading the whole thing because of that.

I don't see the problem with attacking while the other player is offline. This is an international server, and if you want Night Bonus so bad, go play somewhere else.
Wiley-Coyote said:
but yeah 2players versus the bulk of their ls fleet and i think we can say I may have lost the cq attempt but I won the bp war and we got SoD to show their true colours.

Anyways, Thank you for your help in making butter spread across the ocean.

DeletedUser

If I were you P.T. I would try to make that PnP more eye appealing. I couldn't bother reading the whole thing because of that.

I don't see the problem with attacking while the other player is offline. This is an international server, and if you want Night Bonus so bad, go play somewhere else.

You the man Six! Supa supa!

But come on we have to let perrin enjoy their victory! Let them gloat and be happy because after all they do deserve it :p

DeletedUser

hey thanks for the bp we sure do appreciate it.. i got my cs in the water now thanks to you guys and if you give me some more to hit can get #7 too ...now if you think that was something wait til the next time now that butter actually did something the rest of my friends can join the party ... think of this as pearl harbor and this worlds first real war !!!

DeletedUser41523

PT you should try using an image uploading site like tinypic. It'll enlarge your photos and make them easier to view. :)

DeletedUser

those 400 bemires where involved in a siege on one of my players cities, so it is good to see they where handled to say the least lol

DeletedUser

PT you should try using an image uploading site like tinypic. It'll enlarge your photos and make them easier to view. :)

yeah i think so ... used to be you did not have to use their reimaging program:(

they have more joshua. but we have more ls to finish the job... if you and your friends want some of the great fun of melting butter let me know , i will invite you to one of my upcoming cooking classes;)

DeletedUser

hey thanks for the bp we sure do appreciate it.. i got my cs in the water now thanks to you guys and if you give me some more to hit can get #7 too ...now if you think that was something wait til the next time now that butter actually did something the rest of my friends can join the party ... think of this as pearl harbor and this worlds first real war !!!

Pearl harbor and this words first real war! ZOMG :supermad:

You remind me of my little brother :)

Entertaining at times yet very annoying. :p

DeletedUser41959

The Butter guys are still sending support even though the CS attempt failed . I appreciate it guys thanks lol :D

DeletedUser

Pearl harbor and this words first real war! ZOMG :supermad:

You remind me of my little brother :)

Entertaining at times yet very annoying. :p
im going to remind you in more way than one .. cuz i bet he be cutting that behind too..lol

DeletedUser

In terms of BP... There was roughly about 300 ls thrown at the city.. 300 x 10 is 3,000.
Wiley told us there was only about 200 Biremes lost. So 200 x 8.. is 1,600..
So I guess you can continue gloating over that 'victory' if you want.

DeletedUser41959

In terms of BP... There was roughly about 300 ls thrown at the city.. 300 x 10 is 3,000.

Actually they've lost around 340 birs . I did the math . 340x8 = 2720 .

DeletedUser

well idk ... seeing as how there were 389 in the city .... and before he pulled out there were only 36 left...hmmm you do the math pal....next a victory is a victory as much as you clowns have been crowing about eradicating your former comrades and leaders these past 2 days , i figured i would do some back patting myself;) i still have yet to see some of these attacks ..man i really want some of this action why wont you guys attack me!!!!

DeletedUser

im going to remind you in more way than one .. cuz i bet he be cutting that behind too..lol

Sorry don't quite understand what you're trying to imply here :Angry:

Also don't forget that this was a 2 v 7 encounter. But of course we still lost the CQ and it is nobodies fault but ourselves for underestimating you guys. :)

DeletedUser

Sorry don't quite understand what you're trying to imply here :Angry:

Also don't forget that this was a 2 v 7 encounter. But of course we still lost the CQ and it is nobodies fault but ourselves for underestimating you guys. :)

well i have to take credit for the underestimating to.... of course with you guys listening to ammon .. its not hard he is the king of pipe dreams .. probably why 2 of your alliances have failed already:p

DeletedUser

Actually they've lost around 340 birs . I did the math . 340x8 = 2720 .

well idk ... seeing as how there were 389 in the city .... and before he pulled out there were only 36 left...hmmm you do the math pal....next a victory is a victory as much as you clowns have been crowing about eradicating your former comrades and leaders these past 2 days , i figured i would do some back patting myself;) i still have yet to see some of these attacks ..man i really want some of this action why wont you guys attack me!!!!

Okay assuming you are correct with the 340. 340 x 8 = 2720 ( split against 7 different players )

You guys sent 384 LS 384 x 10 =3840 ( split against 2, maybe 3 still need to confirm )

so either way, you did lose the BP war. But we did lose the conquest like I said again because we simply underestimated your capabilities as an alliance. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.