Pnp Melting butter ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Regardless of what P.T states,I have never been or ever intend to be a spy....he told me the alliance was failing,it was obvious from the internal forums anyway,so I left.
This is all a bit distasteful for me

DeletedUser

Someone -repped me saying i didn't criticize butter

Well he's right...i'm doing it now

the alliance pic..why not chose a butter pic with a worldwide Brand? you know like ammul? ( i only know ammul)

and also the last line in the alliance page is too small for anyone to read.

Gouenji le Critic

DeletedUser

Guys back on topic! :p

Post should be about butter and why you love / hate it :p

DeletedUser13294

Someone -repped me saying i didn't criticize butter

Well he's right...i'm doing it now

the alliance pic..why not chose a butter pic with a worldwide Brand? you know like ammul? ( i only know ammul)

and also the last line in the alliance page is too small for anyone to read.

Gouenji le Critic

I think you mean Amul, but that is a brand for India only. About the last line, is too small because that is the purpose. :eek:

DeletedUser

Butter is bad for you,do not be fooled :p

I have to give them credit (Butter) they pact most of the alliances in 54 that are of any threat,now they will feed on SOD and gobble up there good players while everybody else waits for there turn.This is a great strategy IMO.
Best thing to do here is sit back and laugh I think.

A once wise person told me a long time ago... That this game can change very fast,if you ever feel to comfortable then this will be your first and last biggest mistake.

What pt said about his alliance being weak and most of there players doing nothing to help while hiding away scared is probably true.We have all had this experience in game I am sure,where these type players just want make you tear your hair out.
If they implement the alliance online button it would be a great bonus in future gaming.

DeletedUser19042

I am closing this thread as you people don't manage to stay on topic even after repeated warnings.

J

Status
Not open for further replies.