Mercenary Services

DeletedUser

A reminder we do provide mercenary services. Though impacted by local wars, we still do provide combat service but i would like to draw to light other services.

Spy service- For a small fee you can spy whoever you want without them knowing it.

Spell Service- Do you need a wall taken down, im sure we can come to an arrangement. Maybe justforlulz is bothering you and you want me to bolt him.

Stacking- Snoops is a certified dog breeder. If you have 20 walls or higher you can rent 3 headed dogs and archer handlers for your next BP party. I give specialized discounts to those being attacked by BS.

Threatening- Many cowards succumb to a good verbal threat of relieving there cities. A good low cost solution. If you get lucky and they have a smart lip, I will like take their city.

Soon to come- BR padding.

If you need anything contact me in game. You patronage is appreciated.

DeletedUser

Spell Service- Do you need a wall taken down, im sure we can come to an arrangement. Maybe justforlulz is bothering you and you want me to bolt him.

I loled :D Lulz is the man Snoopy :cool:

DeletedUser

whats the price of 100k bp?

Sorry that is not one of our services.

But I can attest to Great Britains BR services.

Keep the spy requests coming im sure everyone has been happy with their results.

DeletedUser21142

I can testify for these services, praise the lord for sending snoopwins my way!

Last edited by a moderator: