Merchants selling pity

DeletedUser18571

=PiTy Server Team=: Hello calydon were from Portugal, please smash us at 3 am server time.

The Merchants: Lets make a trade, for every city we take we will give you some tips on how to survive the En. server. you guys are the Pity Team so we might as well give you something after taking some cities.

First trade:
praia1_zps4e3d78e1.png

praia2_zps736208d5.png

and for this city heres our advice, Dont tell everyone where you live its easy to catch you sleeping.

Second Trade
ala_zps72af3548.png
pala2_zpsfe1d6018.png
pala3_zps44e99c29.png

best advice i can give you for this city is... Dont mess with Merchants, XD.

A little bit of reports from our late night services
smg1_zps97a704ee.png

smg2_zps8de38756.png

smg3_zpsde808f86.png

and a recap on Pity team's conquests.
smg4_zpsc3bb8bc5.png

Let this be your eviction notice, time to hoplite out of ocean 44, An alliance that was about 5 times bigger gets rolled over in days.

score so far, Merchants:7
PiTy Server Team:1

P.S. heres a message i just got, lmao
smgbegg_zps05dd9ba4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17088

perfect! finally a PnP worthy of this exciting world

+1

DeletedUser

=PiTy Server Team=: Hello calydon were from Portugal, please smash us at 3 am server time.

The Merchants: Lets make a trade, for every city we take we will give you some tips on how to survive the En. server. you guys are the Pity Team so we might as well give you something after taking some cities.

First trade:
praia1_zps4e3d78e1.png

praia2_zps736208d5.png

and for this city heres our advice, Dont tell everyone where you live its easy to catch you sleeping.

Second Trade
ala_zps72af3548.png
pala2_zpsfe1d6018.png
pala3_zps44e99c29.png

best advice i can give you for this city is... Dont mess with Merchants, XD.

A little bit of reports from our late night services
smg1_zps97a704ee.png

smg2_zps8de38756.png

smg3_zpsde808f86.png

and a recap on Pity team's conquests.
smg4_zpsc3bb8bc5.png

Let this be your eviction notice, time to hoplite out of ocean 44, An alliance that was about 5 times bigger gets rolled over in days.

score so far, Merchants:7
PiTy Server Team:1

P.S. heres a message i just got, lmao
smgbegg_zps05dd9ba4.png

Why you don´t show everything??
I will do it for you....but don´t lie...the message wasn´t for you...it was to intoPain

c15e566ea6da42d381adfeb.png

DeletedUser18571

Its against the rules to talk about bans, I simply blocked that part because I dont want mods blocking this thread.

I would like to ask a favor sasukepran, Dont Lock this thread because one side has no knowledge of forum rules.

DeletedUser

To ask why and discuss them yes....to say some of us don´t know the real reason for the ban its also true. I don´t say that all the bans/blocks aren´t correct decisions....some of them are bad decisions.

And the part that the message wasn´t for you?!?

DeletedUser18571

Lol, lets get back on topic

Your alliance is trash.

DeletedUser

At least we don´t were the first to disband or merge with another alliance....so yes maybe for some of EN server we were trash but some see on us an enemy to kill....thats why its need 4 alliances with pacts (Merchants/Inferna and Cimmerians/O. Chaos) to fight against us....

I think we already prove that some of us aren´t trash

DeletedUser18571

Let me clarify for you, Merchants are only pacted with Inferna bella, we did not make a coalition of alliances in to take you guys out, wedidnt have to, it was too easy XD.

And your last post is why your alliance is trash, Merchants are getting hit by Phoenix Rising, Cinnamons, Lady Justice, Golden Dawn, old D.N., and eBLaNs, we are less than 20 members and we are doing soo much better than your team.

Coming to this server talking smack and now begging for us to give you two days to rebuild, At least have some pride and give credit where its due instead of making a sad excuse for your failure.

DeletedUser4577

A PNP with players from both alliances, lol, Great!! Haven't seen a good debate for awhile between enemies!

DeletedUser22650

Let me clarify for you, Merchants are only pacted with Inferna bella, we did not make a coalition of alliances in to take you guys out, wedidnt have to, it was too easy XD.

And your last post is why your alliance is trash, Merchants are getting hit by Phoenix Rising, Cinnamons, Lady Justice, Golden Dawn, old D.N., and eBLaNs, we are less than 20 members and we are doing soo much better than your team.

Coming to this server talking smack and now begging for us to give you two days to rebuild, At least have some pride and give credit where its due instead of making a sad excuse for your failure.

ewww....i was really enjoying this until i realized you'ree a yellow pacting crew :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Sooo you claimed to be at war with Lady Justice yesterday and now all of them have merged into you?

Well played.

DeletedUser

That so?

Hmm, probably my bad, but where did BIG JAKES, RyanWard, Patroklas, durmanush123, jim-, Baudin Toolan, and zoron the great come from then?

Or where you refering to that you were never at war with them? in that case i would point to your previous post about getting hit by numerous alliances, thereamongst Lady Justice

DeletedUser

That so?

Hmm, probably my bad, but where did BIG JAKES, RyanWard, Patroklas, durmanush123, jim-, Baudin Toolan, and zoron the great come from then?

Or where you refering to that you were never at war with them? in that case i would point to your previous post about getting hit by numerous alliances, thereamongst Lady Justice

I think he was reffering to us taking 4 cities from Liandri at the weekend and over the course of the war with PiTy rather than at that precise moment. Which would mean he was telling the truth.

DeletedUser

That so?

How is it possible for you to have the ability to understand and use a word like "thereamongst", yet fail to grasp a simple concept such as: Merchants were at WAR with =PT Server Team= (see attached PnP) and getting HIT (attacked) by Lady Justice?
Since I live to help people, I have taken the liberty of creating you a handy flow chart to help eliminate your need to argue with people about their own alliance (who actually know what is happening, 'cause, you know like... they are IN the alliance and all):
d57Vk.png

Attachments

• HANDYFLOWCHART.jpg
    HANDYFLOWCHART.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 3