Mercs sorta

DeletedUser

Since a certain someone mentioned us before we wanted to I will do an intro for us.
We are a North western alliance made up of some people from both Sarissa from Epsilon and Mercs from Nu. We are a minimal invite, minimal pact group who only accept either a pact or a member with good reason. Since the alliance is made up of two already existant alliances that wok in similar ways there will be no leader hear that? NONE. This is just a hello not a recruitment drive :)

Also, mercs will not be the long term name, we may not even start as Mercs, we will decide upon a name when we get together.

Current members include:
Sparkz104
Lynx242
=Black-Knight=
Belisaurius
Devils
-The-Conqueror-
barnstorm
Trax80
deedays
EE2315
lewiswolf
IrishBloodHound
ronnopolis
Faraonul999
kolaiko
number1don

DeletedUser

Yeah but that ain't a leader is it? that's just hitting the found alliance button.

DeletedUser

i'm geussing you'll be the founder.....sorry, person who hits the found the alliance button (basically the founder)

DeletedUser

Actually he was lying to you... what?!

Why can't people just ignore threads they have no interest in instead of spamming and flaming them. Alliance threads are for recruitment or information, you don't need to know any more than they choose to put up.

DeletedUser

Exactly, I would have thought people would know that an alliance can be lead by a council not a leader, but looks like I have to spell it out.

DeletedUser

alright..calm down..i know some people aren't as intelligent as me but no need to be rude..

DeletedUser

Is it gonna be lead by everyone in the alliance then cause if so everyone is a leader and if noone leads it surely there will be no decisions made because noone will know if you are allowed to post on the forums noone will no if you are even allowed to log back in.

DeletedUser

Not sure how much further I can spell this out. IT. WILL. BE. LEAD. BY. A. COUNCIL.

DeletedUser

what sparkz is trying to say is that everyone will be equal and will make desicions together

DeletedUser

Well not everyone but players who will be leading Alliance!
The core of Alliance will be the ones who make decidions, based on there experience!
There is a reason why there are words like founder and leader!
And I hope you know what I mean by that!

DeletedUser

Imo EpsNu already fails for inviting me without any other form of contacting me first.

DeletedUser

Suit yourself lol, Lynx was just excited any seeing you here and without an alliance :p